1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! What jacket is that? Also, what are your plans for the belt, boots, etc?

Thanks. That's Kato's jacket. I'm using the other one for an older Indy if we ever get that Force Awakens Han.

Belt, holster, boots i'll eventually make my own. I had a play with the Raiders holster, pic's are just the mess around. Obviously stitching would be brown, and there's a couple things i didn't add to it yet. Getting the bung in the bottom with the drainage hole and stitching on both bung and holster wasn't fun. TOD holster will be much easier.

003_1_zpshw1xsk5j.jpg

007_1_zpshvyfesmo.jpg

sorry to ask you too, Ebeneezer, what body are you using for your Indy? Looks very well proportioned.

I agree. It is very well proportioned, the shoulders aren't too wide and the overall build looks spot on. Well done, He is going to look amazing when he's completed.

sorry to ask you too, Ebeneezer, what body are you using for your Indy? Looks very well proportioned.

No problem. It's the Banner body.

If your planning on getting one, i don't know how it is now, but when that figure came out i bought a few. You can part the figure out, keep the body, wrist pegs, foot pegs, stand and hands, and it will either be free, or only cost you around $10. Don't pay high prices for them. I don't think the banner bodies have ever cost me over $10.

I agree. It is very well proportioned, the shoulders aren't too wide and the overall build looks spot on. Well done, He is going to look amazing when he's completed.

Thanks.

If you don't want the banner body, you can use DX05 and swap the arms out. Wolverine and a few other bodies are the same kind of thing. Just swap the arms out and you end up with the same.

Thanks, I'd always wondered how this sculpt would look on the banner body or similar. Are you going Full Raiders or Temple style ?

TOD. It's my favourite of the movies. Won't be scene specific though. Don't know if i want to add the bag yet. Bandage is wrong for final village scene, plus he wasn't wearing his gun belt. But, it's kind of all the things i like about the TOD look, so might add the bag, might not.

I have the SS standard, and very pleased with that, so that's with no hat. I have Yunsil outfit for Raiders streets of Cairo look, and saving the other Kato outfit for an older Indy.

Think i might be done after that............................... but you can never say never............................ :lol.

c6237fab8016879b028f651f6b3fef69.jpg

I just have the gloves to paint on mine and I may possibly pick up the new sideshow holster but I'm undecided yet

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

TOD. It's my favourite of the movies. Won't be scene specific though. Don't know if i want to add the bag yet. Bandage is wrong for final village scene, plus he wasn't wearing his gun belt. But, it's kind of all the things i like about the TOD look, so might add the bag, might not.

I have the SS standard, and very pleased with that, so that's with no hat. I have Yunsil outfit for Raiders streets of Cairo look, and saving the other Kato outfit for an older Indy.

Think i might be done after that............................... but you can never say never............................ :lol.

Your pics are the first I've seen where that SSC sculpt does actually look good. The paint on the bottom lip throws it off a bit, if Jake did a repaint I think we'd see this head in its true light. If you can slouch the shoulders on that body you'd get the Ford stance just right.

Your pics are the first I've seen where that SSC sculpt does actually look good. The paint on the bottom lip throws it off a bit, if Jake did a repaint I think we'd see this head in its true light. If you can slouch the shoulders on that body you'd get the Ford stance just right.

Shoulders look great to me. Lip also looks great. I've seen many pic's of this sculpt looking great also, more or less every pic i've seen. SS knocked it well and truly out of the park.

Seriously?

It looks like a different scale compared to any of the older SSC heads, and is one of the smallest 1/6 heads I have seen in-hand, but it's a very nice sculpt with paint that is nearly (though I wouldn't say "is") as good as HT.

The face/head's a little too rounded in some ways to my eye, but it's a very minor issue. Overall it's one of the better HF sculpts to me.

Back