1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's certainly a very realistic sculpt, just doesn't look much like Ford/Indy. Same problem as the HT just in a different direction. . . it kinda looks like a young kid, maybe a teenage Indy. The eyes make him look like he's a young buck trying his best at a steely gaze.

I'll be interested to see what Rahmier can do with it.

At first glance i immediatly see ford. But when i look longer, he seems to turn into a teenager who kind of looks like ford

Best,

Robert

I guess the perfect Indy sculpt still eludes us! LOL. With so many aftermarket realistic headsculpts coming out of Asia, im surprised no one has made an indy!! its pretty well know in the 1/6 world many whre not happy with the HT one

At first glance i immediatly see ford. But when i look longer, he seems to turn into a teenager who kind of looks like ford

Best,

Robert

The stubble and eyebrows will help him look older I'm sure. But yes its a tough likeness to capture it seems....I still like Trevors Han would be an awesome indy....
rumujy4a.jpg

2usymaja.jpg

I guess the perfect Indy sculpt still eludes us! LOL. With so many aftermarket realistic headsculpts coming out of Asia, im surprised no one has made an indy!! its pretty well know in the 1/6 world many whre not happy with the HT one

None of the aftermarket headsculpts coming out of Asia seem like they show any sort of skilled sculptor behind them that would be able to deliver on a likeness like Ford's.

All the decent ones are HT recasts.]

Though I would lose my **** if DID produced an Indiana Jones.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. When headplay first came out, some of those sculpt were amazing. After about a year though, they just started to get cartoony. I hope someone does release one though. Id love to see the guys over at DID put out some type of fig with an indy sculpt.

None of the aftermarket headsculpts coming out of Asia seem like they show any sort of skilled sculptor behind them that would be able to deliver on a likeness like Ford's.

All the decent ones are HT recasts.]

Though I would lose my **** if DID produced an Indiana Jones.

Did everyone totally forget about that Enterbay/Medicom figure ? :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Man, I was struggling to place the sculpt... I think we all try to forget Medicom figures :lol Funny how that one has such a great Ford likeness but really missed the mark when it came to the hair. Looks like it will be an incredible Indy though and already has a fantastic paint job.

Ok here is my re-worked Indy again now upgraded with the Sovereign jacket!! Mfisher's set has been ordered and I will have that soon as well to upgrade further.

13475376825_9a784aeeef_b.jpg

13475483993_e01436ace0_c.jpg

13475482623_bff9cd2571_b.jpg

13475730024_129e0f7ab0_z.jpg

13475373075_4d620458ca_c.jpg

How did you paint his face to make it look like he was sweating? Awesome work!

all it needs is a 5 o'clock shadow, sweat and dirt and you got yourself Indy. Rahmier, any plans on making a mold? please say yes....

Casting wouldn't be awesome, because that's someone else's copyrighted and licensed work. Very much against the spirit and rules of the board too.

I'm sure everyone will have plenty of good Ford sculpts available come the end of the year and Sideshow's Hoth Han release.

Back