1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey daflosi.. the leaves are easy... they are real leaves :) go to your local Michaels or craft store that carries scrap booking materials.. they have paper punches that punch out specific shapes.. one of the the common punches is one that punches out perfect 1/6 scale oak leaves... take some real leaves out of your yard and punch them with these scrap book punches.. instant 1/6 dried leaves !!

Darthrazz... I am sure everyone will have varied repsonses to this.. but here's my take:
Trevor's Indy sculpt with the hat removed and a resin fedora from Frontline
Soldierstory body with sculpted neck
Newline miniatures Indy boot
sideshow's pants w/ web belt modified to feature metal tab at end
Either sideshow's shirt with DML buttons or the Relic Hunter shirt.. (modded sideshow shirt is better if you put the work into it)
From my experience the sideshow jacket has been the best.. I do not own one of the soveriegn jackets nor have I seen one up front... they are supposed to be sharp though.. just have a long wait to get them in hand from what I understand.
Sideshow's molded whip and S&W pistol
I like Did's satchel from the John Coleman figure, with custom leather strap
Then I am somewhat partial to my own real leather belts and holsters :)

Hey daflosi.. the leaves are easy... they are real leaves :) go to your local Michaels or craft store that carries scrap booking materials.. they have paper punches that punch out specific shapes.. one of the the common punches is one that punches out perfect 1/6 scale oak leaves... take some real leaves out of your yard and punch them with these scrap book punches.. instant 1/6 dried leaves !!

Thanks mfisher! :chew

they are the best aout there my set i got from you make my Indy ... every one needs one set ... :banana

I don't have his 1/6 set yet, but plan on getting at least 2 (one for 'adventure Indy' going for the idol, one for 'Streets Of Cairo' Indy).

I do however have his 1/4 belt and holster custom for my PF. It TOTALLY makes the figure! :rock

Darthrazz... I am sure everyone will have varied repsonses to this.. but here's my take:
Trevor's Indy sculpt with the hat removed and a resin fedora from Frontline
Soldierstory body with sculpted neck
Newline miniatures Indy boot
sideshow's pants w/ web belt modified to feature metal tab at end
Either sideshow's shirt with DML buttons or the Relic Hunter shirt.. (modded sideshow shirt is better if you put the work into it)
From my experience the sideshow jacket has been the best.. I do not own one of the soveriegn jackets nor have I seen one up front... they are supposed to be sharp though.. just have a long wait to get them in hand from what I understand.
Sideshow's molded whip and S&W pistol
I like Did's satchel from the John Coleman figure, with custom leather strap

Awesome, thanks! Can you give me anymore info about your belts and holsters?

Here is an Indy repaint that I did for Something Sexy:

IndyRepaint013.jpg

IndyRepaint021.jpg

IndyRepaint025.jpg

IndyRepaint038.jpg

IndyRepaint007.jpg

Here's a comparison shot to the factory paint:
IndyRepaint018.jpg

Trevor's Indy sculpt with the hat removed and a resin fedora from Frontline I like Did's satchel from the John Coleman figure, with custom leather strap

:D Which particular resin hat? Frontline's later, larger one, or an earlier model? (I have them all)
And I too like your gunbelt rigs! :rock

Also, anyone have a lead on a single spare pair of Newline Aldens? Don't worry, I won't stay up late for this one....:rolleyes:

Oh, and nice paint SaintSyn! :rock

Here is an Indy repaint that I did for Something Sexy:

IndyRepaint013.jpg

IndyRepaint021.jpg

IndyRepaint025.jpg

IndyRepaint038.jpg

IndyRepaint007.jpg

Here's a comparison shot to the factory paint:
IndyRepaint018.jpg

'Beauty is truth and truth, beauty..that is all you know on earth and all you need to know' - Keats

QUOTED FOR BEAUTY!!!!! (and do you take commissions?)

Nothing new here, but I like how my Indy turned out in this picture so I thought I'd share:
Picture1008.jpg

Hey that repaint is looking really good. You have improved alot since your first post. Keep it up!

Back