1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Love the dirt details on the body. One tip. He is missing the scar above his right eyebrow. Furthermore the pad on his left shoulder should be loose and the shirt should be wide open. I used a lot of screenshots to make mine. Seeing yours and rorys i've got something to work forward to :)

Great work guys!

Here's a TOD Indy i'm working on for my friend Michael (bwayne)

P1010001.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Customized HT indy (HS repainted + little weathering outfit) with Jungel diorama (temporary diorama, for 1/6 photo shoot purposes)

KP1_7607_800.jpg

Hi
I was thinking to "modify" HT indy head, so that it look more like the actor. I have no painting skill, therefore, I will skip on it. I only plan to thinner the eyes gap and remove the eyeliner. I would like to ask, if it really can improve the likeness of Indy? If it would not be much improved, then I would choose to retain as now.

Hope to hear ur opinion. thank you

Haven't bit the bullet and bought a HT one yet, but was just curious is there any tried and true method of darkening up the jacket? Thanks.

Hi
I was thinking to "modify" HT indy head, so that it look more like the actor. I have no painting skill, therefore, I will skip on it. I only plan to thinner the eyes gap and remove the eyeliner. I would like to ask, if it really can improve the likeness of Indy? If it would not be much improved, then I would choose to retain as now.

Hope to hear ur opinion. thank you

It really helps, there are quite a few pages discussing it earlier in the thread.
:)

Haven't bit the bullet and bought a HT one yet, but was just curious is there any tried and true method of darkening up the jacket? Thanks.

1] pour a whole tin of Hammerite black metal paint over the jacket and let dry. Make sure to cover all areas of the jacket.
2] set on fire.
3] repeat

Guaranteed to darken the jacket a bit.
:monkey3

*Try at own risk*(In fact, dont try at all)

Hi.
This is a try with not PERS, honestly i don't see mr Ford with PERS or without it.
But,well,is just a try to do something different,i think that i future best likeness will be wellcomed,but not with this figure.....
It's just another take.

Hi again.
well,what i did was doing a cast of the original head without the hair piece.
with the cast in hand and a dremel removed the cast of the pers and i didn new eye sockets,removing the old eye balls,and replacing they eyeball with sculpey new eyes,that way i can avoid the eyeline feeling,pressing the new eyeballs to the eyelids,then i did a new eyelid,since that i think the Arnie Kim eyes are too much open,and Harrison Ford has a more intense sight.i did several tries about,until i found what to my eyes fits better.
then a new cast,painting,addidn a new magnet to the top of the head etc....that way i didn' altered the original head,but in my opinion,the fail of the head is not just the eyes,that they are,but also mouth and face shape....i don't think i can get more profit of this sculpt,adding new color or adding sweat etc,only improves a little the expression,but at the end,this guy is far from being Indy.
I did my best but i only see the Indy cousin when i look to the figure...

Back