1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one, yeah Kato. The shirt, jacket and pants are great. Mixed with your tux it would've awesome.
DSC04393.jpg

That's the one I've been looking for. Will have to just keep checking on ebay. Thanks.

I've been checking these out trying to decide if I should upgrade from my SS head or not. I wasn't really impressed with the likeness/painting/whatever with all the DX pics until this one... this looks (to me) like Harrison Ford. :clap

The decision has been made. Thank you!

LOL I think I'll just stick with buying a loose head on ebay and waiting for the opportunity to get it redone.

The hat is definitely a little too Last Crusade for me, so I think I need to look into a more Raiders option.

Working on a Temple of Doom Tuxedo Indiana. I order the German Leader - White Uniform, the one with the white jacket and black pants, to try and mod the jacket. But it was way to big. Have to figure something else. Pants and vest are from DID Becker and the tux shirt I bought from TA by accident a while back, thought it was a regular dress shirt. Came in handy anyways.

100_5346.jpg

fortune and glory?

nice... all you need is the antidote?

fortune and glory?

nice... all you need is the antidote?

INDIANA JONES [groping desperately down Willie's dress] Where's the antidote?

WILLIE SCOTT Oh, listen, I just met you! Oh, I'm not that kind of girl...

SHORT ROUND Hey, Dr. Jones, no time for love. We've got company.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:wink1:

Can anyone tell me if the sovereign studio jacket fits well on the HT Indy? I think a few of you might have it...a pic would be great!

Some more pics. I never get bored of getting pics of this guy!

Indy150.jpg
I've been checking these out trying to decide if I should upgrade from my SS head or not. I wasn't really impressed with the likeness/painting/whatever with all the DX pics until this one... this looks (to me) like Harrison Ford. :clap

The decision has been made. Thank you!

Thanks pinder! I took a lot of pictures till I got that shot.
I can see Ford here also:

Indy015.jpg

my favorite indy custom what mods did you do on it

Thanks!
I removed the guy-liner. I warmed the head with an airdryer and squeezed his jaw a bit. Darkened the beard and moustache and added some hair shadows to his neck (this point makes him look much better, imo. Indy's beard doesn't end at the chin but continues over the neck a bit.) Then I gave some red pastel colour to his face at some areas (cheeks, nose sides, forehead and the scar) I applied a matt varnish after all this.

This is the best resemblance to Ford I have seen on here. Great job Rory! What body are you using?

Here's the latest WIP on my Raiders Indy, the neck hasn't been painted yet, and the face isn't finished..going for a specific scene with this one, so a good bit of work still to do..
i1.jpg

i2.jpg

Thanks man, the body is a HT Goemon body. I haven't fully painted the neck yet, but the size of the body seems perfect for Indy, it was recommended by a couple of the experienced Indy customisers on here (thanks Commtech!).

Waiting for my MFisher Raiders set to arrive to finish him up!:hi5:

Back