1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree about the S1 body. The neck hunches just slightly which is prefect for Ford and there's odd-looking neck joint.

While I think the SS boots are just fine I wound up with a pair of these boots when I bought the leggings for something else. I'm sure they aren't 100% accurate but I think they will go to Indy.

Awesome TOD Indy, Chalky!!!

I have two Indys.. one is on a narrow truetype and the other on the S1. BOTH of them are using those boots. They may not be 100% accurate but look great.

Hi

Which one is the best for Indy: True Type narrow sholder body or Soldier Story body?
I saw people using a WW2 Charles Winstone boots. Are they correct? Once we can not find the Newline boots anymore what is the best option available today? is the Relic Hunter boots accurate?
Thank you

Mauro

Hey Mauro, my Indy is on a hot toys Saizo Kirigakure narrow True Type with sculpted neck. They are a bit hard to find right now, maybe on ebay with a little patience, but I think it's worth it.

IMG_0232.jpg

Agree about the S1 body. The neck hunches just slightly which is prefect for Ford and there's odd-looking neck joint.

I agree 100%. It just captures his stance perfectly and really does add that special touch to the figure. My only gripe is that the SS shirt and jacket sleeves are a little bit too short. (I still need to repaint his head sculpt, though...)

Here he is with a fellow 1930's hero... ;)

is trevors the ss one? I have two of them already, just want a different one for a different look. I didnt think paul was still doin them?

stunning, especially the tod indy. what shirt is that?
The longer sideshow keep putting off a tod figure the more people are just going to create their own and will be less likely to fork out on an official version, and i cant see sideshow beating the quality of that figure!

stunning, especially the tod indy. what shirt is that?
The longer sideshow keep putting off a tod figure the more people are just going to create their own and will be less likely to fork out on an official version, and i cant see sideshow beating the quality of that figure!

That's the SS KOTCS shirt. The irony is, if SS licensed the HT body then all the elements are in place to release it as a figure.

Back