1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my email too 🎉
IMG_9805.gif

Wow really? I’m really surprised since this only recently released in Japan. Might be due to Hot Toys only releasing a small batch of Crosshair?

Really looking forward to this release.

Moon Knight seems to have hit really fast after Japan as well. Our shop got processing notice on our wholesale order less than a week after the blogger photos hit.

Man it would be great if SS is cutting down the wait time between Japan release and their stock.

Moon Knight seems to have hit really fast after Japan as well. Our shop got processing notice on our wholesale order less than a week after the blogger photos hit.

Man it would be great if SS is cutting down the wait time between Japan release and their stock.
I hope it's true but I believe it's again likely attributed to smaller batch size of the particular figure. Once SS starts shipping out to their direct customers, I'll check in with my local guy to see when mine is scheduled to arrive.

Found a preorder available at Popcultcha
How much more will it be than if you got it from sideshow? $50-60? I pre-ordered Peacemaker through them and Sideshow converted my waitlist a month or two ago.

If Sideshow wants my money for Hunter, Tech and Wrecker, then they'll convert my waitlist. Otherwise I'll stick with Echo as my lone member of the batch.

How much more will it be than if you got it from sideshow? $50-60? I pre-ordered Peacemaker through them and Sideshow converted my waitlist a month or two ago.

If Sideshow wants my money for Hunter, Tech and Wrecker, then they'll convert my waitlist. Otherwise I'll stick with Echo as my lone member of the batch.

My total was $310 from Pop...so with taxes and shipping from Sideshow, actually comes to about the same.

Back