1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Wonder Woman or Hawkgirl?

I don't get it... :dunno

Since when did Wonder Woman need wings to fly? Figure looks great, but don't like this costume at all. Not caring about this movie at all. The whole premise sounds more like a love story than a super hero movie. I have a feeling this is not gonna do what the 1st movie did money wise.

Is that Wonder Woman or Hawkgirl?

I don't get it... :dunno

Since when did Wonder Woman need wings to fly? Figure looks great, but don't like this costume at all. Not caring about this movie at all. The whole premise sounds more like a love story than a super hero movie. I have a feeling this is not gonna do what the 1st movie did money wise.

My sentiments also.

It’s for sure a nice looking figure, but I’m just not really big on the outfit and I can’t say I’m overly excited for the film itself, either. 2017 WW I was looking forward to being that it was WW’s first installment in the DCEU and I liked the TA. Plus, being that it followed BvS, which I personally really liked, I was on the DCEU train at the time. Now that they’re just one mess of a universe right now and the right hands of the execs at WB don’t know what the left hand is doing, I’m not really excited for anything DC at the moment.

I haven’t even seen Phoenix’s Joker film yet, tbh. I’m sure it’s good, but I just don’t like the fact that these separate films almost seem to be being made because they can’t pull their heads out of their collective asses and figure out how to make a cohesive universe with all their characters. I don’t really like the fact that they seemingly have all these separate film universes going on for their characters simultaneously.

My sentiments also.

It?s for sure a nice looking figure, but I?m just not really big on the outfit and I can?t say I?m overly excited for the film itself, either. 2017 WW I was looking forward to being that it was WW?s first installment in the DCEU and I liked the TA. Plus, being that it followed BvS, which I personally really liked, I was on the DCEU train at the time. Now that they?re just one mess of a universe right now and the right hands of the execs at WB don?t know what the left hand is doing, I?m not really excited for anything DC at the moment.

I haven?t even seen Phoenix?s Joker film yet, tbh. I?m sure it?s good, but I just don?t like the fact that these separate films almost seem to be being made because they can?t pull their heads out of their collective asses and figure out how to make a cohesive universe with all their characters. I don?t really like the fact that they seemingly have all these separate film universes going on for their characters simultaneously.

Exactly my thoughts.

I just hope they would bring out another regular look with that headsculpt...

WW with wings has actually been represented in the comics some time ago - Kingdom Come Wonder Woman. I took the WW84 movie version as an homage to it. I'm not sold on the movie itself, as well, but I do like the look.

Exactly my thoughts.

I just hope they would bring out another regular look with that headsculpt...

I think that's what a lot of people are doing. They're gonna reuse this sculpt and slap it on her classic outfit, which will be the one to get.

wonder-woman-1984-whats-the-new-release-date-and-other-exciting-things-about-the-upcoming-movie.jpg

Welp, there you go. Who had "Wonder Woman in an alternate costume" as their prediction for the first standard release Hot Toys figure to break $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expensive and coming out 5 months before the movie is even released. It's a weird decision and I think a bad one. By the movie's release shops will have already had to place their orders for a figure that no one knows if it'll be in the movie for half of it or 5 minutes, or whether they'll even like the movie. Probably going to be a low run.

Expensive and coming out 5 months before the movie is even released. It's a weird decision and I think a bad one. By the movie's release shops will have already had to place their orders for a figure that no one knows if it'll be in the movie for half of it or 5 minutes, or whether they'll even like the movie. Probably going to be a low run.

Umm, figure is coming out a year from now. Movie is out in a few months.

Good gravy! $300 for regular, $360 for deluxe on sideshow. I’m still getting the deluxe, but this is ridiculous. Knowing sideshow they will charge at least $50 in shipping plus tax, I’ll just get it from toys wonderland, $340 for 2nd batch deluxe and maybe $50-$60 shipping (no tax from them) and will still definitely get here months before slowshow.

The good thing about this one is you could probably get away with putting it in more dynamic poses such as the crossed arms pose or with the lasso, being that since there’s no skin showing on it, they probably won’t use a seamless body that would otherwise be at risk for tearing if left in a dynamic pose that overly bends the joints for an extended period of time.

Zero reason to order from Sideshow anymore to be honest. Unless if you have reward points to kill. Tax + overpriced shipping sucks now. Standard comes out to like $350.

Better to just buy from toysbuyingagent nowadays. $275 + shipping for standard.

Zero reason to order from Sideshow anymore to be honest. Unless if you have reward points to kill. Tax + overpriced shipping sucks now. Standard comes out to like $350.

Better to just buy from toysbuyingagent nowadays. $275 + shipping for standard.

Unless something changed in the past 3 weeks, I don't think he even charges for shipping.

Back