1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a firm believer of always buying deluxe.

The worst that happens is that you sell the extra parts for at minimum the difference you paid. But you'll always have the more valuable fig.

Still regret not getting the deluxe ROTJ Boba.
(X) months time… “wow I really wish I’d bought the deluxe so I could switch up my display”

This just goes to show that you wait for the video reviews. Lighting, photoshop touch up, lens distortion. I remember not wanting the Daredevil figure at all. Walked into Timewalker and seen one displayed and it looked WAY better in person than what I seen online. I noticed that a lot with Legos when I collected them as well.

But some reviewers are too close with the figure as I like some distance to judge it as well. I won't be having the figure in my face every time I look at it. That goes double for this figure with the wings and how impressive they are. A Vulture would look awesome like this.

Yeah, no…I’ve already got the spot in my DC display picked out for it…guess I’m “nobody.” It’s going to look great when it eventually arrives.
Ok so you and like one other guy have a dedicated spot for the full wings 🤪 Share pics when she arrives and you’ve got it set up?

Looks like Sideshow’s finally upping their lighting game. Much better than the harsh torch lighting they had been doing.

Hot Toys should hire new bloggers (with all due respect) they don’t know anything about photography
I almost canceled my order due to their photos

Sigh, yet another released figure I'm going to have to wait an eternity for (along with A1 Cap, Endgame CM, and Pennywise). I'm starting to see the appeal in skipping the preorders and just buying direct from HK when these come out, even if it means having to pay a bit extra.

Because the more I see of this figure, the more I really don't want to wait for it.

$60 for the wings plus $200 in shipping for people buying from overseas.
I'm overseas and I bought it from my local seller here, which is an official distributor of Hot Toys, so I don't pay any overseas shipping.. only shipping cost is from that seller's town to mine, which is around $3 or $4.

Just rewatched the movie, and I have the say the look is 90% spot on. The wider face without the helmet is very much like the end of the movie when she has the helmet off and talking to Max. I have to get this now.

From this timestamped angle it's better than most of the statues of Gal out there, aside from the 1/1 busts. Even better than JND.

Last edited:
I'm now trying to have my pre-order of the upcoming 1984 classic armor WW cancelled and buy the golden armor standard version. Already cancelled the GA once before, wrong decision! It was based on rooted hair futzing vs sculpted hair but that headsculpt is so good!

Maybe one day Hot Toys will release this head sculpt in 1/6 Scale

Attachments

• 18A2E337-2245-4808-BA39-879ABFF5E3C9.jpeg
    18A2E337-2245-4808-BA39-879ABFF5E3C9.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 121
Back