1/6 Hot Toys - VGM62/62B - StarWars Legends : Darth Revan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically there is no canon reference, as it’s “Legends” now.

Just wish they’d make the visor slimmer.
It is the canon version within the framework/idea of Revan though. The origin and entire fandom of his character comes from this source.

I guess I mean to say that no other depiction of him takes primacy over that original game. That includes the dual wielded lightsabers.

Looks like they were inspired by Revan's appearance in TOR compared to his KOTOR and TCW look.

Regardless, ordered. Skipping Starkiller but have to get Revan.

It is the canon version within the framework/idea of Revan though. The origin and entire fandom of his character comes from this source.

I guess I mean to say that no other depiction of him takes primacy over that original game. That includes the dual wielded lightsabers.
Every other official statue or figure I’ve seen of Revan has the more saturated look like HT. That’s what’s been approved and decided by Lucasfilm/Disney.

Wow I was actually able to use a SS thank you coupon on him. Shame the other one expired just yesterday or I would've been able to use it on Starkiller as well. So happy these exist 😂

Every other official statue or figure I’ve seen of Revan has the more saturated look like HT. That’s what’s been approved and decided by Lucasfilm/Disney.
Fair, but I guess at that point it's a different argument.

Disney has approved (and continue to approve) a lot of inaccurate design changes or flaws in other figures, and have also made changes to established designs that weren't accurate to canon too.

It's just a shame because the desaturated, less cartoony look looks more Sith like than bright colours and more poppy details do.

(still preordered tho hahaha)

Thought it was done with Star Wars figures since I only ever wanted the ANH cast but yeah they drag me back in.

Now if we get HK, Kreia, and Nihilus, I think I’d melt

Is this just through SS or can you order it elsewhere?

Sooner or later they will be, I think HT just gave SS a heads up because of the event, they were up on SS almost immediately after HT announced them.

Everyone is excited but give it a week and we ll see how dull of a release this actually is, no fists, the grip hands look terrible, lightsabers have hilts? Can they stow on his belt at all? For the money this release is actually pretty weak

Thought it was done with Star Wars figures since I only ever wanted the ANH cast but yeah they drag me back in.

Now if we get HK, Kreia, and Nihilus, I think I’d melt
Same for me. I was planning on closing my Star Wars collection after Han Solo, but they got me with these. I would also buy a Malak and Bastila if they do those, not much interest for KotOR II tho. Maybe a Kyle Katarn figure?

Everyone is excited but give it a week and we ll see how dull of a release this actually is, no fists, the grip hands look terrible, lightsabers have hilts? Can they stow on his belt at all? For the money this release is actually pretty weak

I think both of these releases look great, but I was also surprised by the lack of hands for both this (6) and Starkiller (5). I hate it when companies do this, it limits you so much in posing.

I think both of these releases look great, but I was also surprised by the lack of hands for both this (6) and Starkiller (5). I hate it when companies do this, it limits you so much in posing.
Yep, I'm concerned they don't show any unlit hilts too, but dark lords be force choking, fists should be standard

This looks pretty cool. I love the purple and red lightsaber combo, I must admit I never played the KOTOR game. I was really into Battlefront or the bounty hunter Jango Fett game. I remember my older brother playing this game a lot though. I was really young and the game seemed like it would be too hard for me at the time. I’m hope they remaster it as some people have mentioned.

This looks pretty cool. I love the purple and red lightsaber combo, I must admit I never played the KOTOR game. I was really into Battlefront or the bounty hunter Jango Fett game. I remember my older brother playing this game a lot though. I was really young and the game seemed like it would be too hard for me at the time. I’m hope they remaster it as some people have mentioned.

They're doing a Remake with all new graphics and gameplay, but it's been in development hell.

I was never that big into Star Wars until I played Kotor back in 9th grade.

Back