1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bc9aa3b5e3e8b8c7fd43dc8ddcfe7b40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, too. In fact, it's my favorite 1/6 Batman figure because it reminds me of Batman rather than an actor playing Batman - if that makes sense

This is my favorite Batman also. For me it's the closest design between a real world costume and something right out of the comic books. And it doesn't hurt that it's an awesome video game as well. He's just a little too large to display well with some other figures, but other than that it's great...

I loved this figure also but the articulation drove me batty. Looks way better in hand than any photo

Sort of thinking of grabbing this from BBTS now that we're getting Joker. I know the articulation is crappy but its a great looking figure and I think will pair excellently with Joker.

So is this still worth picking up over the arkham knight to display with joker? I won't be doing any mods if I do get it so keep that in mind.

So is this still worth picking up over the arkham knight to display with joker? I won't be doing any mods if I do get it so keep that in mind.

I don't mod my figures and have this. Articulation is really limited and probably looks best in a museum pose. That being said it's one of the few figures I could never see myself selling. I love how it looks and it probably has one of the better capes HT has made for a Batman figure.

I don't mod my figures and have this. Articulation is really limited and probably looks best in a museum pose. That being said it's one of the few figures I could never see myself selling. I love how it looks and it probably has one of the better capes HT has made for a Batman figure.

I do think overall unless you love the AK suit this is the closest to a more traditional Batman figure. I dont pose my figures at all, straight museum pose so that part has no bearing on my decision. I have seen some out of box pics and it looks like a monster on the shelf, kinda sucks that now its just as expensive as the AK one coming which kinda sways me to buy that one since itll be the most up to date. Do you feel the suit over time will have issues since its all rubber? I would hate to have issues down the line =/

I do think overall unless you love the AK suit this is the closest to a more traditional Batman figure. I dont pose my figures at all, straight museum pose so that part has no bearing on my decision. I have seen some out of box pics and it looks like a monster on the shelf, kinda sucks that now its just as expensive as the AK one coming which kinda sways me to buy that one since itll be the most up to date. Do you feel the suit over time will have issues since its all rubber? I would hate to have issues down the line =/

I think the suit is PVC type material and I've had it since June 2015 when it first shipped from Sideshow and have had zero issues with the suit. Can also confirm this figure is massive and outsizes pretty much every other 1/6 figure I've had. Which isn't a bad thing, I imagine this version of Bats could take anyone in a fight :lol

I think the suit is PVC type material and I've had it since June 2015 when it first shipped from Sideshow and have had zero issues with the suit. Can also confirm this figure is massive and outsizes pretty much every other 1/6 figure I've had. Which isn't a bad thing, I imagine this version of Bats could take anyone in a fight :lol

The suit is thick vinyl so it's more likely than not to hold up over time. As for the size, yes he's absolutely massive. He's nearly as big as a Predator, which says a lot. I wonder how he would look like next to the Affleck Batman figure? Anyone?

The suit is thick vinyl so it's more likely than not to hold up over time. As for the size, yes he's absolutely massive. He's nearly as big as a Predator, which says a lot. I wonder how he would look like next to the Affleck Batman figure? Anyone?

Sorry it's a cruddy iPhone pic but here you go!
204bdc1fc3da51fd43ef51cde7a100df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang he looks even bigger than Batfleck. Im still super torn on what to do. Spend $220 for a good display piece with not the greatest materials used and kinda lame gauntlet/boots quality. Or spend the same amount for a potentially much better quality figure...

Back