1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of arm movement in this guy is a major bummer, but he does still look really nice.

4LZ9vXg.jpg

iMs7PJE.jpg

q3yfOKU.jpg

EGH0N6P.jpg

Fantastic photos, I finally caved and ordered this guy today, your photos certainly helped in that decision:hi5:

Received my Bats today. He's a beast, in a good way. Actually thinking if I can use some extra parts to upgrade my custom Arkham Bats. I've seen ebay sellers with the neck piece for sale, but how do they get it off without damaging the rest of the figure?

Received my Bats today. He's a beast, in a good way. Actually thinking if I can use some extra parts to upgrade my custom Arkham Bats. I've seen ebay sellers with the neck piece for sale, but how do they get it off without damaging the rest of the figure?
From what Tony Mei said, you pop off the head sculpt and the neck piece comes right off.

Got mine today, and like others have said, figure is a beast..........awesome representation. Would love HT to continue with Arkham Origins and Knight outfits too

LOVE THIS GUY.

Yeah, he's not super-poseable. But he's poseable enough for my needs. None of my Hot Toys are doing gymnastics. He looks amazing on the shelf. I think my belt is in the right position, too. So happy I jumped on board. Now I hope they make the Joker even more.

LOVE THIS GUY.

Yeah, he's not super-poseable. But he's poseable enough for my needs. None of my Hot Toys are doing gymnastics. He looks amazing on the shelf. I think my belt is in the right position, too. So happy I jumped on board. Now I hope they make the Joker even more.

I see you have the DC direct Sandman also. Great figure I picked up for 45.00 shipped. Hopefully SSC gets bats in soon.

I see you have the DC direct Sandman also. Great figure I picked up for 45.00 shipped. Hopefully SSC gets bats in soon.

Yeah, I got my Sandman on Clearance for $25! It's a great figure. Not HT quality, of course, but the garment works really well with some nice accessories. I got my Batman from SSC, so they should be going out soon.

Love the shot of Sups and Batman....very nice!!!

Thanks! I'd love to get the real camera out and take shots at some point, but phone pics are way easier.

Ugh playing arkham knight really makes me want this figure but the only way I'd get it is if I sold my age of ultron captain America figure so I'm here to ask those who have both: should I keep my ht age of ultron captain America or should I sell it and buy this figure?

Ugh playing arkham knight really makes me want this figure but the only way I'd get it is if I sold my age of ultron captain America figure so I'm here to ask those who have both: should I keep my ht age of ultron captain America or should I sell it and buy this figure?
Idk but the AOU Cpt. America is the best version of the character this far...

Onaisan, to make the decision easier I think you better ask yourself a lot of questions. Which character are you more a fan of? Maybe you're a Cap fan and the AK game's just getting you hyped up. You want to keep Cap? Then just wait, I bet Arkham City Bats will still be available @ SSC for a while, you might even catch it when discount codes are available. Want Batman now, as in really want it, and you can let go of Cap? Sell Cap. He might be the best Cap at the moment, but know that Civil War version is almost the same and will still be definitely made by HT thus you have ample time to save up for another Cap :)

Darn. Sorry to hear that. What did they say?

It's just the ankle joints and the tip of the nose, correct?

They said it's consistent with all the figures they have in stock... they use this excuse constantly. I guess I'll see if I can buy parts.

I actually have them posed together until I get a second detolf, but I'd go with Cap. He's super realistic-looking.

ezgif-2056786966.gif

ezgif-1162069424.gif

Back