1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Wow, you're sure ignorant.

But hey, at least I know who my dad is.

Sorry first had to fix that. I hate being a grammar Nazi, but I can only endure elementary grammar for so long.

You said you were done unless someone proved you wrong (DiFabio and others already had). You choose to keep coming back and beating this dead horse. It's text book trolling.

You got called out, Hard (not to toot my own horn). But I was ambigious enought to not directly insult you. It's implied. Not subtle but still implied.

I'm not even going to address your insult to me because it's not even close to clever enough for me to take offense to.

Just Troll on.

I can almost hear it whistling through the air, about to lay down some steely justice.

View attachment 128318

God I hope so

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My friends like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.

tumblr_mvhu20mnft1shdgy8o1_500.jpg

Am I the only one who thought of this guy?

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My friends like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.

Wait, why did you quote me again? You already had your say with the "most interesting man in the world" meme response.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and/or made you cry. I take it back, I hope your dolly comes in perfect condition and you experience zero quality control problems.

Man this thread went down hill fast :slap honestly though, can we leave real life out of this? Marriage and everything? Because well, that wasn't brought up at all.

Plus DiFabio isn't cold hearted, he's a decent guy. I think we've disagreed with Nolan's Trilogy (though agreed here and there) and yet he respected me for a reason. Cause neither of us were attacking anyone. No shots fired.

My wife likes me even though I claim cheap, mass produced, china made rubber is nothing but anecdotal evidence.

I guess they nuked the thread.

If this had stayed in the video game section, huskie would have never found it and we'd all be a bunch of cheerful friends.

Can a mod do something about this troll and move on from this? If you're going to troll at least change the wording. Just plain lazy these days.

DN53oCs.png

I think he went on to...higher office? I don't know, I guess I'm drawing a blank.

[video]https://static.squarespace.com/static/52cb9d34e4b00711077d54bf/t/53265112e4b022876bf524dc/1395020051172/stuart_smalley.png[/video]

I thought it mite be a reach. It was an old skit on SNL I think.

[video]https://static.squarespace.com/static/52cb9d34e4b00711077d54bf/t/53265112e4b022876bf524dc/1395020051172/stuart_smalley.png[/video]

I thought it mite be a reach. It was an old skit on SNL I think.

The best one was when he was trying to pick up Michael Jordan's spirits. :lol

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how World War III begins. A seemingly innocuous discussion about the quality of a toy company's rubber.

terminator3.jpg

Does anyone know if he'll be coming with a standard HTs stand? Would be cool if they gave him a stylized one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole thing is from Planes, Trains and Automobiles. John Candy no less. Way to go huskie.

Does anyone know if he'll be coming with a standard HTs stand? Would be cool if they gave him a stylized one

1621881_728988873840765_3163971975275411234_n.jpg

I just pre-ordered. I've posted in this thread so much already I kind of feel compelled now. Plus it's batman.

Oh awesome, thanks Pred. His hands look good there's, even tho they're not the fists. But IMO, fists always look small on HTs

Yep. Not to mention this at the bottom of the PO page.

Accessory:

Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo

Back