1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really hoping for a remake or back compat version of Arkham Origins. I know it's the weakest of the four, but I missed out on it when I made the jump to Xbox One from the 360.

Wow, nextgen remasters looks worse than original PC releases... That's new standard of low for WB.
How do they look worse have you seen the screenshots????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I was really hoping for a remake or back compat version of Arkham Origins. I know it's the weakest of the four, but I missed out on it when I made the jump to Xbox One from the 360.

There's a rumour that there is an Origins 2 in the pipeline so it's entirely possible that they are holding off releasing the remaster of that to coincide with the sequel.

How do they look worse have you seen the screenshots???
cri65j_zpsnvoltztj.jpg

I rest my case.

There's a rumour that there is an Origins 2 in the pipeline so it's entirely possible that they are holding off releasing the remaster of that to coincide with the sequel.

I would be just fine with all of that :)

Wow, nextgen remasters looks worse than original PC releases... That's new standard of low for WB.
It's kind of hard to compare PC graphics with console graphics though. I think the remasters look good but obviously depending on how strong your computer is they can probably look a lot better.

It's not about the processing power. It looks like they have done some slight aesthetic tweeks, especially to Batman's face in Asylum. So you can argue that you think the "look" is worse, but from a tech level, you don't honestly know how it will run.

I played the PC versions. I ran them on ultra. The detail and draw distances look slightly better on this. If it turns out that they only run at 30fps and not 60fps, then we can complain about it being a ****** port.

I feel the 'look' is definitely worse. Honestly, seeing the side by side shots, I'd rather play the old games

Just refreshed and it allowed me to add it to my cart. Got it for $155 with shipping, super excited to get this one!

So is this line dead?

Honestly, I don't know. I hope not, as I was hoping to at least get a Joker as a companion piece for my Batman. It's been so long too, which is a shame. I had huge hopes for this line back when it was originally announced and was hoping Hot Toys would go deep with this line.

The Arkham games have produced some of my favourite versions of a lot of DC characters. It would be a shame if Hot Toys didn't continue on with the line. I can see why they would rather focus on movie figures though. That's where they make most of their money I assume.

I love this figure and am still hoping they at least eventually release the Joker.

The prototype looked great (from what we could see).

Back