1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way, I'm not a fan of the look. I do prefer the eroded armor, gives the armor a unique weathered appearance. The throne and rifle are awesome, but I'll kick the can down the road and hope for a much more appealing look in BoBF. I honestly don't think they will be settling on this look for current Boba. Give me a chrome green Boba!

Either way, I'm not a fan of the look. I do prefer the eroded armor, gives the armor a unique weathered appearance. The throne and rifle are awesome, but I'll kick the can down the road and hope for a much more appealing look in BoBF. I honestly don't think they will be settling on this look for current Boba. Give me a chrome green Boba!
If you're referring to something like the carbonized black series Fett, sign me up!

i've actually never liked boba felt's look until the mandalorian, thought the black robes under the worn armor was sexy af then he painted it and......moist, loved it i hope they dont changed back to the old look tho i think they will.

Until the clean, chrome green Boba arrives. Not only King, Playa, Gangsta Boba, but Pimp Boba looking fresh for his throne...and the ladies.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 2.04.16 am.png

stil WIP this is my ver.4 of repaint boba, will probably replace body again and redo the vest and gauntlets at some point.

What’s the deal with the exclusive? Sideshow says if you don’t order it in 4 days, you can no longer get the exclusive with the holograms included

edit** nevermind, I see it was discussed. What a way to hold a gun to your head lol

i've actually never liked boba felt's look until the mandalorian, thought the black robes under the worn armor was sexy af then he painted it and......moist, loved it i hope they dont changed back to the old look tho i think they will.

Those black hammer-time pants with the attendant draperies are :p That's one reason I want to commemorate this look on my shelves, I'm scared they will change it.

The only thing that would be, could be MORE SEXELLENT is this armor right here, which I hope we see onscreen sooner rather than later. I would also be down with white armor:

I have my issues with this comic series, [several in fact] but the Alpha book is not to be missed and the artwork is just beyond.

Attachments

• blk2.jpg
    blk2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 57
I like Boba's modern look. But yeah, I'm old school, and grew up with ESB (and unfortunately ROTJ) version of Boba Fett. ESB Fett is still my favorite look. But then I also still prefer his original voice to the TM dub.

Mando has established a really cool new look for him. I do think the black is a bit harsh against the green armor and he'd likely look better with grey or brown robes. Looking forward to that change in BOBF.

I don't know the EU lore, but I wonder if Old Maul will fight Old Fett?

I like Boba's modern look. But yeah, I'm old school, and grew up with ESB (and unfortunately ROTJ) version of Boba Fett. ESB Fett is still my favorite look. But then I also still prefer his original voice to the TM dub.

Mando has established a really cool new look for him. I do think the black is a bit harsh against the green armor and he'd likely look better with grey or brown robes. Looking forward to that change in BOBF.

I don't know the EU lore, but I wonder if Old Maul will fight Old Fett?
Maul has been dead for about 11 years by the time of Mando.

Back