1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, his EE-3 blaster rifle being so big is annoying. I bought one parted out from the Throne Version Fett for my Mando single pack Boba as I prefer Boba to have his rifle over just a hand gun, show accurate or not. When I got it it was huge when I compared it to the HT ROTJ Fett Rifle I have (which I also bought parted out way back when for my HT ESB Dx Fett so I had both versions). Whenever I look at him on display I'm tempted to just give him the ROTJ rifle.

Love the shades of color on this one. Honestly my favorite Fett in the collection.
IMG_5048.jpeg

IMG_5047.jpeg

IMG_5046.jpeg

My two just came in, looking forward to opening tonight, my guy told me he was able to order some extras as well, I'm 100% convinced now the waitlist is a guise to drive sales

Okay, opened one, have to say I'm really happy overall, the spats feel a bit lazy, but I'm glad they're not pleather, they just feel a bit cheap. I'm baffled by the helmet, so much amazing interior detail, but with out a HS you will never need or get to display it... just seems like a lot of wasted effort. Also head sits a bit too low, but easy enough to pad up. Jetpack and gaffi stick mount are perfect, moron proof. And lastly the hands, I always want fists over relaxed hands, but I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be, the variety is enough that I'll use the other hands long before I'd settle on fists, so it's okay over all. The grapple and flame feel useless for me as I'd never use them, and I don't get how his flamethrower magically flips gauntlets all the time with no fuel line running to the left...? w/E

Attachments

• PXL_20230910_025506913.jpg
    PXL_20230910_025506913.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230910_040200665.jpg
    PXL_20230910_040200665.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230910_040155966.jpg
    PXL_20230910_040155966.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Okay, opened one, have to say I'm really happy overall, the spats feel a bit lazy, but I'm glad they're not pleather, they just feel a bit cheap. I'm baffled by the helmet, so much amazing interior detail, but with out a HS you will never need or get to display it... just seems like a lot of wasted effort. Also head sits a bit too low, but easy enough to pad up. Jetpack and gaffi stick mount are perfect, moron proof. And lastly the hands, I always want fists over relaxed hands, but I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be, the variety is enough that I'll use the other hands long before I'd settle on fists, so it's okay over all. The grapple and flame feel useless for me as I'd never use them, and I don't get how his flamethrower magically flips gauntlets all the time with no fuel line running to the left...? w/E
Yeah,that flame thrower switch without any fuel line annoys me as well.

Green/maroon colors are a little more vibrant on the 1/6 and he has a fat-suit compared to the more muted green and slimmer body found on the 1/4. So that makes the 1/6 version look a tad more screen accurate to how Tem did on the show.

Gaiter mod was also the easiest thing of all time so he’s absolutely perfect now.

08FBF5F6-B981-496E-A385-01C6BBFCD6D3.jpeg

We’re talking about a franchise that has huge camel walkers…and we’re worried about hoses?
The existence of AT-ATs doesn't mean people can't question the flamethrower on Boba's gauntlet. He has hoses for his flane thrower.
Just because there are fantastical elements doesn't mean we have to ignore everything that doesn't make sense. It needs to fit it's own internal logic.
Yes there are AT-ATs, yes there are Jedi but Boba's flamethrower used to connect with hoses. It all made sense in Star Wars own internal logic.
Now Din Djarin somehow has a functional flamethrower that isn't linked by hoses, therefore breaking the universes own internal logic as previously set.
It's OK for people to question the logic of it.

The existence of AT-ATs doesn't mean people can't question the flamethrower on Boba's gauntlet. He has hoses for his flane thrower.
Just because there are fantastical elements doesn't mean we have to ignore everything that doesn't make sense. It needs to fit it's own internal logic.
Yes there are AT-ATs, yes there are Jedi but Boba's flamethrower used to connect with hoses. It all made sense in Star Wars own internal logic.
Now Din Djarin somehow has a functional flamethrower that isn't linked by hoses, therefore breaking the universes own internal logic as previously set.
It's OK for people to question the logic of it.
My apologies. I didn’t intend for my comment to generate that much thought.

Back