1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been going back and forth between Kuiil and Fennec for a while eg. who gets the reward points. Trying to keep to one or two POs at a time $$$$

Worse, some must haves that pop from the woodwork - maybe - like Luthen Rael or that Stormtrooper/Dewback. Leaning towards Fennec 'coz - she's just cool. So is Kuill and IMO more critical to Mando's arc, but Fennec is so fine. Would pop on the shelf.
Kuiil is a great figure, but not a must-have in my opinion. On the other hand, Fennec is possibly one of the best head sculpts that Hot Toys has ever made. Also the tailoring on her outfit is fantastic. I highly recommend that you get her.

Called my LCS and inquired about my copy of Shand if it’s going to be in stock next month, plus the remaining store credits that I still have from trading in second hand NECA Alien/Predator figures and whatever I can purge from my collection.

The owner told my copy is on the way and that I have $46 CND credit left. Unfortunately the wallet is going to take a beating and it will be quite a while before I recover from the damage done after a two year wait. :007

Kuiil is a great figure, but not a must-have in my opinion. On the other hand, Fennec is possibly one of the best head sculpts that Hot Toys has ever made. Also the tailoring on her outfit is fantastic. I highly recommend that you get her.
Thank you for the input - I kinda think Kuiil is a must have for Mando's arc - he'd still be stuck if not for the assist S1 - but, yah know, Fennec.:love

Called my LCS and inquired about my copy of Shand if it’s going to be in stock next month, plus the remaining store credits that I still have from trading in second hand NECA Alien/Predator figures and whatever I can purge from my collection.

The owner told my copy is on the way and that I have $46 CND credit left. Unfortunately the wallet is going to take a beating and it will be quite a while before I recover from the damage done after a two year wait

Yeah, I cut back myself $$$. At the moment I still feel like leaving my Mando collection at S1 & S2. Maybe just wait until this supposed theater blowout where all the TV series will come together. Fennec would be great tho don't have any female SW.

EDIT: And, she's on PO:D. Threw in a coupon and points to take out the sting. The more I look the more beautiful she looks. Time for a lady on the shelf, and love her costume - tho forgot I have the Armorer too. Sorry Bo-Katan and Deathwatch, times are hard, have the feeling there will be lots of Bo-Katan and Deathwatch around, so maybe if one of Sideshow's irritating sales comes around when you realize you could have got something 50% off. Maybe.😱

Last edited:
From Paul Sun-Hyung Lee (Randy Ko: Kim's Convenience, Carson Teva: The Mandalorian)

Skip to 1:30:00 if you just want the review on Ming-Na Wen.

Lame that codes don't work on this yet. Good reminder of why I stopped buying from them except for the rare occasion like this. I just don't like them much anymore lately.

Love her!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

In that you have chosen a Bounty Hunter to be your next possible apprentice, unless your thinking far into your future @QuiGonFishing should something unexpected arrive.

You guys are going to be either thrilled or ticked off. Picked up Fennec from my LCS earlier this afternoon.

28E0841B-51C3-4769-B6B1-CDD6C4DEA442.jpeg

Remember the $46 store credit that I mentioned earlier? It actually was updated to $154 as two of my items that I had for consignment got sold and traded in 3 TPB for an additional $30 credit which became $184.

Knock off the $60 deposit from two years ago and the final bill came to the amount shown on the receipt. Surprisingly that I didn’t get dinged with both GST and PST on the final amount (it’s either you get dinged with Goods and Services Tax with your Provincial Tax or Harmonized Tax which combines both the GST and Provincial Tax together up here in Canada).

Pics will follow within a few days if things work out.

Note: There was a question about what currency is Canada using a few years ago online. Well.. Let’s say it got very creative as it was either Beaver, Moose or Geese as this person was asking. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Deposit was $60 not $50.

Last edited:
You guys are going to be either thrilled or ticked off. Picked up Fennec from my LCS earlier this afternoon.

View attachment 655671

Remember the $46 store credit that I mentioned earlier? It actually was updated to $154 as two of my items that I had for consignment got sold and traded in 3 TPB for an additional $30 credit which became $184.

Knock off the $50 deposit from two years ago and the final bill came to the amount shown on the receipt. Surprisingly that I didn’t get dinged with both GST and PST on the final amount (it’s either you get dinged with Goods and Services Tax with your Provincial Tax or Harmonized Tax which combines both the GST and Provincial Tax together up here in Canada).

Pics will follow within a few days if things work out.

Note: There was a question about what currency is Canada using a few years ago online. Well.. Let’s say it got very creative as it was either Beaver, Moose or Geese as this person was asking. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, good for you(y)....it's not like figs are getting CHEAPER. Wasn't that long ago I'd have a lot more on PO. Now every purchase is a headache inducing angst decision.

I don't regret ordering Fennec tho, every pic I see she looks stellar. Dunno if Ahsoka will get any purchases from me tho. So I'm saving money:monkey3. What has stung is seeing polystone go up discounted:monkey2, tho I probably used some coupons and RPs anyway.

Now that Koska is on waitlist, I’m not sure what to do here. Wait and see if she becomes code eligible? Or just order? This is a beautiful figure. Not sure if worth the gamble.

Now that Koska is on waitlist, I’m not sure what to do here. Wait and see if she becomes code eligible? Or just order? This is a beautiful figure. Not sure if worth the gamble.
Not sure if the 10% box codes work but a $20 promo code you get for entering contests with ssc will work on this..

Not sure if the 10% box codes work but a $20 promo code you get for entering contests with ssc will work on this..
Totally forgot about the box codes. Took $27 off from that plus another $70 in built up rewards. Essentially $100 off. Thanks for the suggestion, just placed my order.

Back