1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful shots :clap, how would you rate the sculpt out of 5 Para?

I would give you some reputation, but it says I got to spread some reputation about, before I can give you some rep? :dunno

Beautiful shots :clap, how would you rate the sculpt out of 5 Para?

I would give you some reputation, but it says I got to spread some reputation about, before I can give you some rep? :dunno

Thanks shells :)

It's so rep is distributed out fairly. You have to rep other guys before you can rep the same member again.

Sculpt isn't perfect but it's definitely a young Depp and the goggles bring the likeness out more. I've only had him in the one pose so far but will try switching around with the apron.

I like the apron but at the same time it seems like a travesty to not have that coat on! How were the bottles and stuff packed in the box?

I know! Have considered getting another to display both looks.

Accessories are packed in two layers of clamshell, layered on top each other with the apron underneath.

image.jpg

Thanks shells :)

It's so rep is distributed out fairly. You have to rep other guys before you can rep the same member again.Sculpt isn't perfect but it's definitely a young Depp and the goggles bring the likeness out more. I've only had him in the one pose so far but will try switching around with the apron.

Ok, I will rep someone else, if I like their comment or pics. Then come back and rep your post. :hi5:

Yeah the sculpt is one of those HT sculpts that you look at and say to yourself, ' Yeah I can see the person in there somewhere but just not quite'. I will probably pose with his glasses on anyway.

His tailoring and accessories look absolutely top notch though, as you would expect from HT. Looks like you can even read the labels on the little bottles, if you have a magnifying glass.

I said to myself, no more multiples of figs anymore, but yeah so many different posing options with this guy. might get a second, if a UK retailer like Toy HQ or Kitbash have any in a few months time. :duff

I have to say this figure is a beast. It comes with a crap ton of accessories. I plan on getting a second .10898082_1537783553144395_5651973622681695279_n.jpg10940578_1537783663144384_1865921332317332964_n.jpg1509757_1537783753144375_900886673893098215_n.jpg

Yeah I agree buddy :hi5:
I loved putting all the bottles in the bag. Yeah I might get another head and some clothing to make a second fig, Hopefully Kitbash will have some loose stuff for this fig.
Need an old style table for this fig too me thinks. :exactly:

I am looking for a victorian style table to set beside him. Oddly I am going to a doll shop today lol. I thought I would never say that in my life . But the table is needed.

I am looking for a victorian style table to set beside him. Oddly I am going to a doll shop today lol. I thought I would never say that in my life . But the table is needed.

Yeah, Barbie accessories can also come in handy :exactly:
Usually a lot cheaper then regular 1/6 stuff, you just got to paint the stuff to cover up those girly colours. Like a pink dressing table, I bought once :lol

Yeah, Barbie accessories can also come in handy :exactly:
Usually a lot cheaper then regular 1/6 stuff, you just got to paint the stuff to cover up those girly colours. Like a pink dressing table, I bought once :lol

You never know though, some limited Barbie accessories do work extremely well. I have definitely gotten hats and briefcases before.

Just a crappy little video I done, showing off the fig in my detolf.

This fig comes with some of the best, beautifully made accessories of any HT fig I've owned.
The bag and its mechanism are outstanding.

Last edited:
Man the more I see this figure the more I want to buy it now. But I must hold off a bit longer... Awesome photos in this thread.

Was released in HK 2 weeks ago.
Figure was supposed to be released August 2015, IDK why it has come out so early. :dunno

Not for sale, on sale. I'm waiting for $200 shipped and double rewards. I lost $ on every figure I bought last year except 2 and learned my lesson. It isn't a popular figure and will be had for a fair price.:lecture

Back