1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-Order date - November,7

Release date - January,15

That's a record!

I think it was so quick because theyre not putting out as much as theyre other licenses like obviously Iron Man.
Im happy though...I really want all those little bottles and gadgets for something else.

Should have mine early next week. Hoping for Monday. Can't wait. Not bothered if it's not a popular piece, it's a film I enjoy very much and will look great next to Sweeney Todd.

I will get this down the line. Looks great with goggles on, without it doesn't really look very Depp to me. Sweeney had a much better likeness. IMO
I love Sleepy Hollow though so happy its come out so well.

HT must have had these finished pieces just sitting in a warehouse just waiting for the preorder to go up Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The figure does look great, but I have too many things in the pipeline for me to get it. I actually really enjoyed the movie, possibly my second favorite Burton movie (the first one being Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!) Maybe he'll be on super sale during spook!

And that IS an amazingly short pre-order to ship timeframe! I wish they were all like that!

I would try reworking the Sweeney sculpt! I think it has a better base likeness. I had Jake Rahmier modify that one for me and it looks ridiculously good.

Yes, I did it a couple of years ago as well. It works very well.

1-39.jpg
3-33.jpg
5-22.jpg
12-3.jpg
DSC00068.jpg
DSC00067.jpg
DSC00065.jpg
7-10.jpg
6-13.jpg

Here is the Sweeney to Edward mod I had Jake do. I think it is a better base than the Ichabod sculpt for an edward... its all in the eyebrows!

I might pick this figure up at some point, the next couple of months are absolutely PACKED for me in terms of preorders, this one doesn't quite make the cut. I would buy this unconditionally if they were to make a Headless Horseman to accompany it.

IMG_7056.jpg
IMG_2686.JPG

Back