1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE MALBUS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but please don't be like that one dude on Facebook that demanded Drax in every post. You know who he is.

You're going to have to keep waiting. Don't think either are on the horizon with Thor, Justice League, The Last Jedi, Black Panther and Infinity War all coming in the next 6 months.

:gah: :gah: :gah:

Seeing this bumped I had hoped for a teaser pic from Hot Toys to show it was coming.

Chirrut is lost without his partner, come on Hot Toys, get Baze released!!!

You're going to have to keep waiting. Don't think either are on the horizon with Thor, Justice League, The Last Jedi, Black Panther and Infinity War all coming in the next 6 months.

You could be right there. I think some of these "delayed" figures are simply pushed back due to the workload HT has dealing with the figures for the above mentioned movies. I will be waiting for the 2018 HT catalogue.

Many forget about this catalogue, however I looked at it the other day and almost all which were shown in it have been released. And by the way, Baze was shown in it, so there is still a bit of hope for this year :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaG2FGHFwYQ

Did the other Asian guy from the movie sell well?

I normally get my figures from SSC and from my point of view Chirrut sold out pretty quick; I had to go to Forbidden Planet NYC, not that there's anything wrong with that, who only had the deluxe version.

I normally get my figures from SSC and from my point of view Chirrut sold out pretty quick; I had to go to Forbidden Planet NYC, not that there's anything wrong with that, who only had the deluxe version.

I had looked all over for one and couldn't find any left at retail until you gave me the heads up about FP NYC. Got him in last week, thanks for the help! I would say this one sold out pretty quickly, and IMO he's not very available, so I would hope Baze is still coming soon.

Agreed...and you're welcome; it's a great figure and a favorite character of mine.

Many forget about this catalogue, however I looked at it the other day and almost all which were shown in it have been released.

What???

Baze.... Death Star Trooper.... Tank Trooper.... other Shoretroopers.... all missing in action.

Considering the movie made over a billion dollars, HT has really just let this sink.

What???

Baze.... Death Star Trooper.... Tank Trooper.... other Shoretroopers.... all missing in action.

Considering the movie made over a billion dollars, HT has really just let this sink.

Ha yeah, I meant more so across all movie franchise lines it's pretty accurate. I still think DS trooper will make it this year. But yes agree HT dropped the ball on these Rogue One figures. A bit of a delay into 2018 would be OK, however they have missed the hype train in a big way. Probably also linked to TFA over production that they played it safe for this unknown "Star Wars Story" first movie. Sucks though.

I just hope Mr Bauer is right though !!

Back