1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE MALBUS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE

Baze%u00252BMalbu08.JPG

Baze%u00252BMalbu03.JPG

All Pics: https://goo.gl/qJzm3j

I've said this before but I can't believe how clean his clothes are. So much for the lived in look.

I wonder how many will buy him just for that AT-AT bazOOka !! I guess that'll be the deluxe version that comes out a couple of months after the standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the belt fed gun itself, the weird trash can/vacuum cleaner back pack, not so much.

Love the diorama scenery pieces though. Wish I had room, time, energy to build something like that.

It just seems like HT is completely averse to moderate or even heavy weathering on anything. Not surprised at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the belt fed gun itself, the weird trash can/vacuum cleaner back pack, not so much.

Love the diorama scenery pieces though. Wish I had room, time, energy to build something like that.

Yeah has a Doc-Ock meets Hoover thing going on.:lol

Maybe I will change be after seeing the movie but not interested in this character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here they thought that mega-cool "Baze" name would win people over.:monkey3

This figure does nothing for me- at all./ Easy skip- hard to believe it is a SW movie related character

Back