1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah John Wick's looking great.

PNG image.png

Glad to see these haven't been forgotten. I agree that tailoring is a bit rough, but their previous John suit was amazing in hand so I'm not too worried about this one.

Yeah John Wick's looking great.

View attachment 652187

Sculpt looks so much better in this video but you can still see remnants of their original John Wick sculpt in it but I dig the more intense expression and the teeth, hair looks very good too it's a shame it's not a separate sculpt cause if it turns out well I would be tempted to get it for my Silverhand figure, but I also don't have a John Wick and I love John Wick...

I wish the hair wasn't flowing like that, it'll look kinda weird when standing in a neutral pose lol. I still wish we got the first movie look. The sculpt looks good though, I'll definitely get it!

I want to take the time to appreciate all these Asian companies to continually push the boundaries in realism in 1/6 scale format. Without them making these figures and collectibles, our collection would be empty 😅

Back