1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do those hands have all the fingers?
I didn’t bother seeing the movie so don’t know if he magically grew the one sacrificed back or not.

I'm going to wait and see how Eleven/Kai's full version turns out. I really like the head sculpt.

345450778_253432850681572_6558850397670203568_n.jpg

Yeah I really don't understand the appeal of those Damtoys figures.

Do you understand the appeal of The Expendables? It's basically the same thing, but a crossover of eras and genres. Like an animated Guy Ritchie/kung fu cinematic universe.

Plus fun cameos like John Goodman as a mob boss, Ed Harris as the incarcerated felon, David Carradine as the mentor. Plus Machete shows up, as well as Vincent and Jules, Mike Tyson, Scarface. What's not to love?

It's just a wildly creative concept.

Those Damtoys figures are really cool. I'd get them if they were on a smaller scale and cheaper. They give me strong GTA 3 vibes. But as it stands now, I don't have the space nor the money for them.

Present Toys John Wick looks great. I'll most likely get him and replace the head with Maxnut's,

That Present Toys version may be the option for me if HT doesn't announce a new John Wick figure. The original is out of my budget.

Add one of those 1/6 dogs being sold and replace the head sculpt, if needed, and I'm good to go. Oh, and he's going to need guns, lots of guns...

I don't think this delay is just a HT thing. Medicom/mafex has announced a teaser of JW4 figure but hasn't shown any actual product. Are there any actual JW4 figures put up for order even the low end ones?

Yeah I really don't understand the appeal of those Damtoys figures.
i have their pulp fiction duo. much better than star ace even though they are like caricature version of them. the tailoring is great but the bonus is the accessories that came with them. Safe, cash and tray of diamonds together with few keys and usb drives and gold bars. the weapon by dam toys top quality across their lineups.

the other guy had double side printed cash (piece by piece not stacked) and pretty cool uzi and coat and a luxury travel bag.

Those Damtoys figures are really cool. I'd get them if they were on a smaller scale and cheaper. They give me strong GTA 3 vibes. But as it stands now, I don't have the space nor the money for them.

Present Toys John Wick looks great. I'll most likely get him and replace the head with Maxnut's,
they were always cheap priced. not sure about john wick. remember 3A existed with even over exaggerated styles and folks buy them. gansta kingdom is much closer to realism and the accessories is their game.

Back