1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kAz35zS.jpg

LX75r7p.jpg

hCQ9K3t.jpg

whb7DFI.jpg

These pics look great!

I don’t have this version (I have the CW version) but I have to admit that it looks super cool!
I like the suit of this one better than my CW version but I prefer the mask of the CW version better.
That said overall this BP is very impressive particularly with that lighting effect.

This might be the most underwhelming yet impressive figure I've had. From a technical perspective, it's really great...but it does nothing for me. I might even dare to call it boring. I much prefer T'chaka when it comes down to it.

I indeed see your point. I feel for some figures, a predominant black suit may seem lackluster. While I think BP is awesome, I much prefer Killmonger in terms of suit design.

These pics look great!

I don?t have this version (I have the CW version) but I have to admit that it looks super cool!
I like the suit of this one better than my CW version but I prefer the mask of the CW version better.
That said overall this BP is very impressive particularly with that lighting effect.

Thanks!! I think both BP figures are excellent, and I do agree the mask of the CW is more intimidating.

Was meaning to grab this a few months ago. I figured I'd wait for the sequel to get a Black Panther figure in the collection. This will go through the roof.

And it has started, people trying to sell it at ridiculous price because of his death. So sad. I'm keeping both my Black Panthers. Wakanda Forever!

So many BP from both CW and solo are selling on ebay. Im keeping both mine as well. He was Tchalla, just like RDJ was Tony Stark

Hot toys should really take another shot at Boseman, but in his wakanda outfit.

I dont normally get depressed over celebrity deaths, but Boseman is different.

2020 has been a pretty awful year.

I am beside myself with grief. This is just utterly gut wrenching news.
The sheer will and strength he had to continue on fighting for equality and be so instrumental in pushing forward representation of Black people in mainstream cinema, namely with the groundbreaking and super important Black Panther moniker he took up, all whilst he was battling this horrible cancer was testament to how incredible he was as an actor and as a human being. I know I will sorely miss him. I’m next to speechless at the moment.

There will be other Black Panthers... but he was and will always be the original BP in the MCU... and the one and only T’Challa. A commanding, heroic King that stood up for what was right.

I am beside myself with grief. This is just utterly gut wrenching news.
The sheer will and strength he had to continue on fighting for equality and be so instrumental in pushing forward representation of Black people in mainstream cinema, namely with the groundbreaking and super important Black Panther moniker he took up, all whilst he was battling this horrible cancer was testament to how incredible he was as an actor and as a human being. I know I will sorely miss him. I’m next to speechless at the moment.

There will be other Black Panthers... but he was and will always be the original BP in the MCU... and the one and only T’Challa. A commanding, heroic King that stood up for what was right.

Well said, he brought a lot of honor and dignity to his roles. Best to his family and friends, from everything I have read he seemed like a really nice person who also cared about other people less fortunate than he was. To do all that while battling cancer must have been very tough.

I have the CW version of this figure and will cherish it. As others have mentioned, I am sure they will replace him in the films but he has really put his stamp on that character ...hard shoes to fill.

Back