1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the voyage from China to USA takes just under 1 month and these figures are packed in shipping containers without any air conditioning or ventilation. I don't know if you've ever stepped inside a shipping container during the hot summer, but its basically like sitting inside a hot sauna after the doors are shut. If the figures can take this kind of abuse for 3-4 weeks, yours should be fine for the 2 weeks duration you indicated.

Well damn. This really does put things into perspective..

what? I thought they were travelling First Class :slap:lol

Had me chuckle :lol

www.shopdisney.com has this 25% off and free shipping with the code DRVC25

Hope it helps someone.

That's not a bad deal...it cuts the base price to $194.96 + tax, which will bump it up to low $200 range.

A shame this figure is on my pass list due to the downgraded Chadwick sculpt...but for those who don't care about that, this is a solid deal!

That's not a bad deal...it cuts the base price to $194.96 + tax, which will bump it up to low $200 range.

A shame this figure is on my pass list due to the downgraded Chadwick sculpt...but for those who don't care about that, this is a solid deal!

Yeah, had I not bought mine for full price I’d have bought this.
Great deal

Do you? I can proceed to checkout and even go into visa checkout with my normal card...I don't want to go too far and accidentally pay though.

I was just thinking about maybe getting this figure today. I originally skipped him as I like the civil war version I have better. I was standing under a black light at hershey Park and thought this figure with its stand would be cool. On the way home I see this deal and decide to get it. While it’s in the cart I see if I sign up for a Disney Visa card I get another hundred off. My total is 106 on my statement. Too good to pass up. I’ll pay this then never use this card again.

Thank you for placing an order with shopDisney.com. We always strive to provide a superior experience to you. Sometimes, though, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may not be able to fulfill the high standards that you have come to expect from us.

Due to overwhelming demand and limited availability, your recent order will not include:

Black Panther Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys, quantity of 1

Please be assured that in the event that you were charged for this item, a credit has been issued to your account.

Again, thank you for shopping with shopDisney.

The shopDisney.com Guest Relations Team

Wow and just like that Screenshot_20190711-134508_Gmail.jpg

Well **** on a stick. Just got it too. SO ****ing happy I didn't cancel my BBTS POL figure. Something told me to wait till I had a shipping confirmation.

Gonna be honest, I don't think this has to do with overselling it. I think it has to do with them underselling Sideshow by WAY too much via the coupon and it was a breach of their stocking contract. They even say that they don't stock and ship the figs but instead it comes from a trusted partner.

Yeah I just got a cancellation email too. I guess they either underestimated their supply, or Sideshow got wind of it and demanded no discounts allowed. Curious if anyone's order goes through.

I just got the email 8 mins ago. I ordered mine at 9am yesterday. This is sideshow doing this. They don’t want us to get for 194$. Wow this sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I just got a cancellation email too. I guess they either underestimated their supply, or Sideshow got wind of it and demanded no discounts allowed. Curious if anyone's order goes through.
It's gotta be this. Sideshow places sale limitations on HT sales (maybe even enforced too down from HT themselves?) Much the same as Apple does with their products. They won't be undersold. That's why BBTS is such a "threat", they offer a discount through the POL system without calling it a discount.

Well **** on a stick. Just got it too. SO ****ing happy I didn't cancel my BBTS POL figure. Something told me to wait till I had a shipping confirmation.

Gonna be honest, I don't think this has to do with overselling it. I think it has to do with them underselling Sideshow by WAY too much via the coupon and it was a breach of their stocking contract. They even say that they don't stock and ship the figs but instead it comes from a trusted partner.

I think it’s just that their inventory system is janky as hell. Example: when Hela had just sold out everywhere else, they still had it listed as in stock with tons available. But then you’d get an error when trying to add it to cart.

I’m just waiting on the one or two people who come in here saying that theirs went through. So it make me even more upset. Disney is ****ing idiots for this. Sideshow I’m not surprised. They had to be upset that so many were going out and saw we had a 25% discount on it and shut this **** down. They overcharge for shipping in their own damn country. That’s how they make their net profit is from shipping.

Back