1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah coupons in emails is news to me. I know Sideshow has been putting them on shippers for figures being sent out for a while.

Yeah coupons in emails is news to me. I know Sideshow has been putting them on shippers for figures being sent out for a while.

I get those sometimes. They tend to be $25 off figures that aren't selling very well. I think the last one I got worked for Nick Fury, Vision, AoU Scarlet Witch, that sort of figure. Not the new ones.

$20 off, nice, that about covers what Sideshow will charge for shipping.

I get those sometimes. They tend to be $25 off figures that aren't selling very well. I think the last one I got worked for Nick Fury, Vision, AoU Scarlet Witch, that sort of figure. Not the new ones.
Oh those. Those are more targeted coupons for slow moving figures though and aren't for use on any figure you want.

Yeah shipping is usually around $20 at least for me. I still find that ridiculous. BBTS is like $5 for a sixth scale figure and they actually double box without an up charge.

I live in Arizona, my last several 1/6 figures have had $10 flat shipping. The 1/4 ones have been $20ish.

They used to often offer a flat $10 but rarely anymore. You must be lucky with what you are interested in or have a magical area code. It's really not debatable whether or not they usually gouge badly on shipping, because they do.

For what it's worth, I'm on the East coast and shipping usually runs me $20+, depending on what figure I get, of course.

They used to often offer a flat $10 but rarely anymore. You must be lucky with what you are interested in or have a magical area code. It's really not debatable whether or not they usually gouge badly on shipping, because they do.
Yeah every now and again they'll give a figure a flat rate shipping charge of $10 but not very often at all. It seems like Marvel figures get the flat rate a lot.

Yeah every now and again they'll give a figure a flat rate shipping charge of $10 but not very often at all. It seems like Marvel figures get the flat rate a lot.
I think it's because there's just a lot more buyers and a lot more offerings from MCU. What's the story for Star Wars collectibles?

I think it's because there's just a lot more buyers and a lot more offerings from MCU. What's the story for Star Wars collectibles?

I buy a lot of star wars and the new hot toys figures never get flat $10 shipping anymore. They do occasionally offer shipping deals on their in house stuff. It's also worth noting that recently they have likely taken it upon themselves to increase the set hong kong street prices. For example the street price of the TFA han and chewie was the same as the ANH set in Hong Kong but the TFA set is $40 more through sideshow.

It's funny when this was released two days ago, I was completely against ordering at $227. Fast forward to today, after watching Volume 1, and after some reward points convert, I will definitely be ordering this. Gonna look amazing in front of Hulk with Baby Groot!

It's funny when this was released two days ago, I was completely against ordering at $227. Fast forward to today, after watching Volume 1, and after some reward points convert, I will definitely be ordering this. Gonna look amazing in front of Hulk with Baby Groot!
Because you're paying less than the absurd asking price lol

I like the sculpt and outfit for this Rocket better otherwise I'd just get the first. I'll probably use rewards points or a coupon towards the regular version.

Back