1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is a nice dress. Excellent work, Cindy.

I’ll let her know. Thanks, Cicada!

Thank you for making this happen, she looks AMAZING! Looking forward to getting mine. I hope Luke and Ben are next on your list, I'd be in for both.

I’m happy to be able to offer this to you guys. Especially at this price. It’s not perfect but, dang, does it look a hundred times better than the stock dress.

I bought some material yesterday for a new ANH Obi-Wan inner robe/tunic. Maybe she’ll take a break from the dresses and work on them and I can post some pics.

Finally scored this figure. Regretably passed on a deal almost a year ago and have been hunting since. Just in time for her Christmas dress :yess:

Thanks for making this happen Coco :clap

Since the glue joint on the belt has to be broken I’ll also be including a thin, self adhesive Velcro dot that can be cut to fit the belt for reassembly in case peeps didn’t want to try and glue it back together.

Just a heads up that I didn't have to break the glue joint on the belt when I switched dresses. It's possible to slide the hot toys dress out through the belt as I recall, and then the new dress can possibly be carefully slid through.

Just a heads up that I didn't have to break the glue joint on the belt when I switched dresses. It's possible to slide the hot toys dress out through the belt as I recall, and then the new dress can possibly be carefully slid through.

Good to know. I just automatically broke the joint. The Velcro dot works great though.

Forgot to get padded envelopes over the weekend so I’ll be getting those today to ship the dresses in.

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte (wired and ready)
FlyandFlight (ready soon)
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper
DarthZevyn

This is Mydnyghte’s

11B2AC12-7A92-47B8-9B4F-934E841C7BF1.jpeg

It really does look amazing! Let me echo those sentiments from others: thank you Coco and your friend Cindy for this opportunity to finish this Leia figure properly!

Wow....that looks great. Are you taking any more names? Would definitely be interested if you are.

Rick

Got you guys on the list. I have no idea how many she’ll feel like making but I’ll continue to mail out what I get.

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte (paid.mailing out on Thursday)
FlyandFlight (paid.mailing out on Thursday)
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper
DarthZevyn
RickP83
choombaz
K1NG J0RDAN

Last edited:
Since there’s so many on the list I’ll send out PayPal links for payment as a dress gets finished. If something changes and you no longer want one or if payment isn’t made within a couple days I’ll skip that member and move on to the next. I can always come back to you if that happens though.

Since there’s so many on the list I’ll send out PayPal links for payment as a dress gets finished. If something changes and you no longer want one or if payment isn’t made within a couple days I’ll skip that member and move on to the next. I can always come back to you if that happens though.

Payment ready!

Back