1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

That's pretty epic. :rock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Variant...
image.jpeg

Well I guess she finally did walk that big carpet out of her way.

Helllloooo..... What have we here

"I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it."

IMG_4035_.jpg

I guess the Boushh variant, just like Slave Leia, has also been blacklisted by Disney?!

All the nice girls back then had a boushh.

Then the Brazilians arrived and started to change the world...

I guess the Boushh variant, just like Slave Leia, has also been blacklisted by Disney?!

I don't think so...just the slave Leia. The slave Leia supposedly is demoralizing to women because of the chain and bikini....with Boushh, she couldn't be more covered up. I think there was even a Funko Pop I saw recently somewhere, so I don't think Boushh is a problem.

I have no problem with a limited Boushh.

I don't think so...just the slave Leia. The slave Leia supposedly is demoralizing to women because of the chain and bikini....with Boushh, she couldn't be more covered up. I think there was even a Funko Pop I saw recently somewhere, so I don't think Boushh is a problem.
You're right. But...follow the quoted posts a little ways back, my friend.

776.jpg

I believe there is a slave Leia cardboard standie with the Disney label so hope lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put her back in the box for a little while. Don't know what I was thinking.
DSC_0909.jpg

Back