1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Well it's about dang time...I'll order when she's shipping.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Sorry, new here, but does Sideshow process orders in the order they're received? I just ordered Leia on 3/31, full payment through Sideshow. Guessing I won't get a ship notice for awhile. :(

You got like a million people ahead of you. They ship one item a day too. Harsh.

Wor-Gar, you have to admit I nailed this one -- 2 wk notice today, in my hands 2 wks from Friday.

And yours too, if you're getting the Ex.

I called Sideshow. Leia will be shipping the 21st.

Sent from the bat cave

I also got my 2-week notice from Sideshow. But I went ahead and got a regular edition version from Hong Kong for a decent price. It should get here either tomorrow or Monday. I don't mind having two since she's one of my favorites.

$40 shipping?

I'm tempted to cancel her...but I already have every other HT OT figure and part of me still says I should have them all no matter how dull she looks.

:gah:

$40 shipping?

I'm tempted to cancel her...but I already have every other HT OT figure and part of me still says I should have them all no matter how dull she looks.

:gah:

$40 to Oz too. I've flexed all my OT figures. It's a good way of not paying too much attention to how much they all add up to.

$40 to Oz too. I've flexed all my OT figures. It's a good way of not paying too much attention to how much they all add up to.

I used to flex pay, right from when I started buying from Sideshow. Until I realized there were cancellation fees that prevented you from cancelling and re-ordering when a monthly code became applicable.

But I may use it in future for orders I use RPs on - such as SS Snowspeeder Luke.

I'M STILL WAITING...:impatient::mad:

I just got the 14 day notice email from SS. Processing April 21st. (just like Turd said. :) )

Got mine too...but why is shipping so expensive??? wtf!?! Almost $18 to get shipped? That's ridiculous! :gah:

I have just got an sideshow email. Mine last flex payment is going to be charged on april 14.

Yeah, got the email... $15.75 to go about 20 miles. Absolutely ridiculous shipping charges.

$16.31 shipping for me (350 miles).

Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth buying at SSC anymore because all the Reward Points are basically wiped out by their steep shipping charges (and taxes)... especially if the EX is lame (like Leia's cardboard backdrop).

I got the 14-day notice yesterday and will be paying in full (i.e. no flex).

So about $7 more to ship the extra cardboard? Sheets of copy paper background?

I didnt buy the EX , so i hope its the standard $10 shipping rate for mine

To nevada the shipping cost is 19.81...

If it was going to be $10, it would say $10 flat rate shipping on the page. I doubt the Ex is that much more.

So about $7 more to ship the extra cardboard? Sheets of copy paper background?

I didnt buy the EX , so i hope its the standard $10 shipping rate for mine

Watch them charge $5 more than the EX for the regular.

Back