1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Flex got pushed back to 5/25

NBD for me though. I can wait.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Yeah, my final flex payment got pushed to 5/20 also...

Not sure which ex is worse. The Stormtrooper gun rack or Leia's cardboard backdrop.

5/20 :slap

starwars-carrie-fisher-1024.jpg

Mine still says 4/15

No idea when she's due as I don't use Flex.

This is one of those figures that I feel I ought to have, but am not really looking forward to much.

I just checked my order and it still says 4/05, maybe Sideshow's only getting a small shipment and they're sending her out based on when people PO'd her? This is my first Hot Toys figure that I've preordered through Sideshow so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the only explanation as to why some people are getting her this month and others in May.

I just checked my order and it still says 4/05, maybe Sideshow's only getting a small shipment and they're sending her out based on when people PO'd her? This is my first Hot Toys figure that I've preordered through Sideshow so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the only explanation as to why some people are getting her this month and others in May.

I'm think the same... but what's about "full payment"? I bought Leia without "flex payment" on march.

I'm think the same... but what's about "full payment"? I bought Leia without "flex payment" on march.

I PO'd Leia with a flex payment August 1st, maybe its based on when people actually preordered her so it doesn't matter if she was paid in full or paid through flex payment, its based on WHEN she was initially ordered.

I don't think they do that type of thing (first to PO), but who knows.

Normally they get most of the shipment at once, but maybe they're just getting a small batch like what happened with Han/Chewie. Initially they only sent the 2-pack of those out to people on flex.

Yeah, it could be that they may be getting all the exclusive Leia's in first. I've got the regular Leia on PO.

Has anyone actually seen the card back drop? I 1. hope if looks cool, 2. hope it fits in detolf, 3. works with Han and Chewie as I planned to put her with them.

I PO'd Leia with a flex payment August 1st, maybe its based on when people actually preordered her so it doesn't matter if she was paid in full or paid through flex payment, its based on WHEN she was initially ordered.

Ok... Thanks.

Has anyone actually seen the card back drop? I 1. hope if looks cool, 2. hope it fits in detolf, 3. works with Han and Chewie as I planned to put her with them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like the first batch s going out to flexpayers first given the deathly silence to fullpayers. Sometimes happens.

Back