1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I'm really obssesed with her dress... In that picture looks well, but in the video, it looks like a paper bag... :slap

Lol it's all about the way I futz it for the photo I guess. The dress material's pretty good..

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Lol it's all about the way I futz it for the photo I guess. The dress material's pretty good..

I see my Luke so alone... ha ha ha ha. I need to be sure, but I think... Leia will be mine soon. Ant-Man is calling me, but... the force in me is stronger than ever. :lol

I see my Luke so alone... ha ha ha ha. I need to be sure, but I think... Leia will be mine soon. Ant-Man is calling me, but... the force in me is stronger than ever. :lol

I would really like to pick Ant Man up as well. But as soon as I submit payment, Hot Toys will release Boba Fett and I'll have to wait until next payday.

The snow trooper 2-pack is also shipping from Sideshow so I think I may need that more than Ant Man at the moment.

I would really like to pick Ant Man up as well. But as soon as I submit payment, Hot Toys will release Boba Fett and I'll have to wait until next payday.

The snow trooper 2-pack is also shipping from Sideshow so I think I may need that more than Ant Man at the moment.

But my wife will kill me if I buy more than one figure... Is Leia or Scott Lang, ha ha ha

[emoji1][emoji1] Leia's a sure bet.. May the force be with you [emoji1363]

But my wife will kill me if I buy more than one figure... Is Leia or Scott Lang, ha ha ha

I haven't dipped into the MCU yet with all the Star Wars figures coming out. I figure Hot Toys will keep producing iterations of the same Marvel characters, but there's only going to be one ANH Leia.
I may yet be able to get all the Guardians of the Galaxy one day....and Iron Man.....and Cap...and Thor....and Spidey (!)

I haven't dipped into the MCU yet with all the Star Wars figures coming out. I figure Hot Toys will keep producing iterations of the same Marvel characters, but there's only going to be one ANH Leia.
I may yet be able to get all the Guardians of the Galaxy one day....and Iron Man.....and Cap...and Thor....and Spidey (!)

Yes... I have been thinking about it. Now is coming "Civil War", and a new Ant-man design, for sure. Leia is iconic. Thanks! :clap

Yes... I have been thinking about it. Now is coming "Civil War", and a new Ant-man design, for sure. Leia is iconic. Thanks! :clap

No worries! I feel your pain.:wave Anyway, this Leia looks incredible and I'm sure we will both be more than happy when she arrives on the doorstep! Scott Lang will be but a distant memory.....

No worries! I feel your pain.:wave Anyway, this Leia looks incredible and I'm sure we will both be more than happy when she arrives on the doorstep! Scott Lang will be but a distant memory.....

Yeah!!! I have clicked on "Place Order" button... :lol:lol:lol

Looks like Leia has pre-sold out at popcultcha. Could be another fast seller... until HT does another run a few months later.

LMAO, I'm in the same boat. If she starts to see too many new figures at one time she doesn't have a happy face but I sometimes can get away with it if it's over a period of time ;)

Looks like Leia has pre-sold out at popcultcha. Could be another fast seller... until HT does another run a few months later.

BBTS too but they always seem to get a ton of everything once they're in stock.

Or until they don't! Just because they're doing a second run of Chewie, Han and Ben (though some collectors think it's just leftover stock) doesn't mean they'll do a second run of ANYTHING else. Better safe than sorry.

Back