1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

6f1312acgw1f18ciz8c85j20rs0ijaeo.jpg

6f1312acgw1f18cj4als0j20m80v90zo.jpg

6f1312acgw1f18cj7knp7j20rs0hx78j.jpg

6f1312acgw1f18cjbnqycj20m80z2k07.jpg

6f1312acgw1f18cjdkz47j20rs0ijwid.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Love that last group shot :wink1:

Thanks for posting those pics bmacattack and Yankee! :clap

She looks fantastic, a home run head sculpt.

There's no coke in her nostrils. Cancelled.

You have to add that yourself. :lol

I don't think futzing is this guy's specialty.

:lol :lol :lol

Any news on the cardboard backdrop? I'm hoping it's Jar Jar's homeworld.

You should be careful what you wish for. :nono :lol

Leia must be wondering who all those vaguely familiar faces are around her.:lol

Nice to see HT finally hit one out of the park after the singles and doubles of the past year.:clap

And Leia's boots look even better done than Ben's - amazing.

Bugger. Wasn't going to get this. Looks too good to pass up though.

Looking good. :love

If only the neck/head ratio could have been more like a human. But it looks like you can pose the worst of it away.

Can't wait to get this. If only HT release a Grand Moff Tarkin, then that would complete the ANH collection for me

Can't wait to get this. If only HT release a Grand Moff Tarkin, then that would complete the ANH collection for me

Yes, said this this morning.fully agree.need Tarkin.

Most impressive.

I'm glad the EX is an easy pass. Had her on preorder through SS and cancelled. Now when I try to get on the waitlist it says she doesn't ship to my region (Australia).

That's happened to me once before ...

Bugger. Wasn't going to get this. Looks too good to pass up though.

Yeah, I was kind of on the fence with this, but there's no way I'd cancel after seeing these pics. They might be making less of Leia as well.

Looking good. :love

If only the neck/head ratio could have been more like a human. But it looks like you can pose the worst of it away.

Fortunately she has the turtle neck that can be futzed.

backdrop is weak. will likely cancel from SSC and buy cheaper elsewhere.

figure looks great tho

YEEEESSS!!! Another one of my Sideshow figure will be boxed once my HT version arrived.

Based on some of these pics, to me this looks like one of the better production sculpts that come to mind. Really hope hot toys does Hoth and Endor versions now

Back