1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

766image.jpg

3d9image.jpg

Looking forward to Secret Base reveal...

Incredible....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I preordered her the moment she went up. I put her on flex pay and only have one $50-ish payment left when she comes in....

....but when she gets released in HK it will be unbelievably tempting to buy one on ebay that day.:love

I know the production sculpt will be softer but I really hope they can achieve close this level with their paint.

I know the production sculpt will be softer but I really hope they can achieve close this level with their paint.

Agreed. While they all need/deserve the best head sculpt/paint, I feel she needs that care/attention the most. I would even seriously be tempted to get a custom paint job done to make it absolutely perfect.

Guess I was wrong about release. Oh well. Probably won't be long though.

Is she due this month or March? Haven't seen anything from HK ebayers yet?

You can expect March in HK if Sideshow expects March-April in their warehouse.

There have been so many ugly or generic Leia sculpts over the years I hope this is the one that hits the mark.

Proto is really good only hope for a more thin face She look a little fat in proto photos and in old trilogy she was wuth a skinny face

The sculpt looks amazing. Fingers crossed on this one.

Looks like she had some Colorado Brownies.

Bottom lighting isn't helping, either.

But I'm sure this will still be the best of the lot.

Maybe they are just setting her eyes to all the laying on her side pics that are going to start flooding the inter webs in a week or so.:lol
and God knows what else.......

Star%2BWars%2BPrincess%2BLeia%2Bprisoner.JPG

Back