1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man these look great! Excited to finally do the the leia justice. anddd I am probably stealing that pose papa when the dress arrives . that looks to damn cool

"General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire."

f7Vmyvb.jpg

5ang9IV.jpg

4zoC1SD.jpg

SciFi67’s dress fitting pic.

View attachment 436600

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte (shipped)
FlyandFlight (shipped)
D.R.37 (shipped)
Papasmoak (shipped)
ZE_501 (paid.shipping Monday)
Scifi67 (ready soon)
pjam (ready soon)
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper
DarthZevyn
RickP83
choombaz
K1NG J0RDAN
Darth Pakiti
scottjua
maximus _73
Samwise Gamgee
OnTheMarkTexas
maccol
JB24
Jack Bauer
lerath666
Victoria’s Cantina
Deak Starkiller

Lol! I’m just happy to help it happen.

Can I get in on this?

Had to change ZE’s shipping to tomorrow. Also, Cindy isn’t able to work on any more for about a week so there will be a small delay.

UPDATED

Leia Dress. $85 shipped in CONUS. Post in this thread if interested.

Mydnyghte (shipped)
FlyandFlight (shipped)
D.R.37 (shipped)
Papasmoak (shipped)
ZE_501 (paid.shipping Wednesday)
Scifi67 (ready soon)
pjam (ready soon)
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper
DarthZevyn
RickP83
choombaz
K1NG J0RDAN
Darth Pakiti
scottjua
maximus _73
Samwise Gamgee
OnTheMarkTexas
maccol
JB24
Jack Bauer
lerath666
Victoria’s Cantina
Deak Starkiller
davidgray1974

Thanks guys. I finally had some time to switch out the dresses a few days ago. I'm very pleased with the results.

Looks great, momaw! I wonder what material she uses on hers.

Nice! And awesome backdrop. Jazz's?

Yeah, the budget (rather than the Vader entrance version). I've got a couple and love them, but they also work on my OCD in the sense that I need to make sure that the figures that go in front of them were actually on the Tantive, which is just a handful of the 20-odd figures I have (Vader, Stormies, Leia, R2, 3PO). Bespin set has that issue a bit as well. The generic Death Star sets are so versatile, and that Tarkin screen he has now is :drool

I really like that Tarkin screen. Unfortunately I have to put 5 figures per detolf shelf so something like that just would get lost.

One day I hope to have a much larger man-cave so I can get more shelf space. For backdrops, I think 2-3 figures tops.

So rough count we have north of 150 people on this forum alone that changed the dress for a custom one, counting these latest ones and the Yunsil one and a few that made their own customs. However designed the HT dress should feel a little embarrased.

Back