1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was just reading back in the thread and I guess there was an issue with her first dress? I hope HT releases a 2.0 or something. I’d love to get hold of her but not at inflated prices. They’re a bit outrageous for sure.

You could always order the new Hoth Leia. It's a nicer looking figure anyway, I think.

So I was just reading back in the thread and I guess there was an issue with her first dress? I hope HT releases a 2.0 or something. I’d love to get hold of her but not at inflated prices. They’re a bit outrageous for sure.

Just get the bootleg. Dress looks better anyway.:lol

You could always order the new Hoth Leia. It's a nicer looking figure anyway, I think.

I totally agree that the Hoth Leia looks incredible. I would however like to set up the two pack Vader/Tarkin set with ANH Leia. Guess I’ll just have to have Vader and Tarkin standing around waiting til then. Lol.

I think I mentioned this in the HL thread; HL I think is a better overall figure just looking at others’ in hand pictures, but this figure has a better sculpt. Unfortunately, you can’t really combine the two. :lol

I pulled the trigger on this instead of Hoth Leia. Though outfit is less than good, ANH appearance is iconic to me.

Just got her in on Friday and absolutely love the Figure! The Hoth suit is my favorite version of Leia and they nailed the likeness extremely happy to have her in my collection!! Also did a full review of her! If you want a closer look at the Figure you can check out my review here!

So while moving last weekend, the hood of the dress got screwed up real bad so I decided to just replace the dress. Is there a good knock off or fan made dress?

20180226_133036.jpg

Ahhh why not? :hi5:

Back