1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was planning on showcasing another 1/6. But had to do Leia, I've come to really love this figure. May she be one with the force.

Chewie and Leia 1.jpg

Chewie and Leia 2.jpg

Seriously can't believe the prices are eBay now.
Would be great if HT did a r1 version with a smiling sculpt

Great pics, Ahab. Viewing on my phone app and thought the top one was a BTS photo but couldn't work out why there's a glass floor on the Death Star! Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got around to buying this version of the princess because i was waiting for an esb version, what are the chances of that happening now? The price for this figures are ridiculous now.

I never got around to buying this version of the princess because i was waiting for an esb version, what are the chances of that happening now? The price for this figures are ridiculous now.

I expect a May 4th announcement for ESB Leia

Look for an announcement the Day after the funeral.

Sorry so cynical, but you see what's happening with the profiteers.

Look for an announcement the Day after the funeral.

Sorry so cynical, but you see what's happening with the profiteers.

ESB Leia definitely won't be announced that soon, who's to even say they are actually working on ESB figures?

So flippers bought up all the Leia stock and are now gouging on ebay? Typical.

Hope they get stuck with the lot once everyone's tears dry.

Not everyone that made an order is a flipper. :(
I bought one, and a few other "on the fencers" have posted here to say they bought one.
I reckon there will only be a few price hiking flippers, compared to people who genuinely wanted one.
If you check the for sale section here, loads of people were already selling their ANH collections, Leia included.

Well, it's not unlikely that someone bought out the remaining lot at BBTS as they have no limits re: quantity/buyer..

So flippers bought up all the Leia stock and are now gouging on ebay? Typical.

Hope they get stuck with the lot once everyone's tears dry.

I bought mine because she was the only rebel I was missing. I was putting her off because she didn't seem to be selling that well and I would have plenty of time. Once the news hit I ordered right away. Figured she would sell out fast.

Well, it's not unlikely that someone bought out the remaining lot at BBTS as they have no limits re: quantity/buyer..

It seems very likely that people bought to flip considering all the $300+ listings that have popped up since Fisher's passing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also bought because I knew she was going to sell out and I was debating for such a long time. She was the only one I need to finish my ANH set. I had such a hard time justifying the price. I had some RP to use that I was saving for a Jedi Luke.

Back