1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Like I said..useless, at least Clipperking does close ups. Jeez reviewers it's an action figure not a premium format statue :thud:
Nearly 5 minutes looking at the front of the box! Still he has plenty to say about it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Nearly 5 minutes looking at the front of the box! Still he has plenty to say about it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't know about most of the collectors here but when it comes to HT I could care less about the box in a review. I mean most of us are purchasing these figures new in mint condition, so we will see the box for ourselves. Besides HT SW are pretty much the same in box art. All black with a pic of the figure so why do they always spend more than a minute on it. :slap

I usually like the Da Bomb reviews and the guy who wears white gloves.

I like Da Bomb reviews too but they make me dizzy. So much spinning. :lol

True but I like how she always breaks down the figure right down to the body so I can see the TT.

The guy sounds like he's stoned all the time :lol

I don't know about most of the collectors here but when it comes to HT I could care less about the box in a review. I mean most of us are purchasing these figures new in mint condition, so we will see the box for ourselves. Besides HT SW are pretty much the same in box art. All black with a pic of the figure so why do they always spend more than a minute on it. :slap

Are ya kidding? When I get my figures, the first thing I do is take them out of the box, put them in storage, and display the box on my shelf. Friends come over and they tell me, they say,"Damn dude, you've got a nice box over here! Where'd you get it? How much? That much? Well, it's worth it, because that is one quality box."

Are ya kidding? When I get my figures, the first thing I do is take them out of the box, put them in storage, and display the box on my shelf. Friends come over and they tell me, they say,"Damn dude, you've got a nice box over here! Where'd you get it? How much? That much? Well, it's worth it, because that is one quality box."
Maybe sometimes boxes looking better then some figures :)
Cant wait for my boxes of Luke and Sandtrooper to arrive this week and put on shelves :rotfl. Figures will be gift for my neighbor lady :wink1:

Finally ordered Leia. Used the new March code. 2016MAR

Sent from the bat cave

This stunning figure looks more stunning by your photos Para...

stunningliscious

Or maybe even... Stunnilingus.

There's one! Set for stunnilingus!

latest.jpg

"Stunnilingus". Time once again for Lesbian Seagull.

Someone with Leia in hand get one of those 20" r2d2's and turn her into hologram Leia. R2 would be a little undersized but it would probably be close enough.

I dig the way she looks, and am glad that mine will be here in the near future. Of course, does she get posed w/ R2 in a "hood up, here's the plans to the DS," pose, or with Vader in a, "Yeah, I'm about to torture you" pose. Options...

Back