1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice figure- not $250 nice. Save your money- next year after release it will dip well below that price..UNLESS Ht starts limiting production more(which I doubt)....

Love the movie but don't have anything 1/6 so won't be getting this. I was wondering though, does anyone else think the body looks too small?

$250 ouch. Feel sorry for you guys. I'll get it on ebay when available. So it doesn't affect me too much being in England.

I paid £130 for the first terminator 2 Arnie they did from onesixthbruce, that was years ago. and £250 works out at around £160 so not too bad really.

Another $250 figure holy crap!!!!

If this is gonna be the price for all the releases now I certainly won't be buying much.

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Where is the M60 and the ballistic knife?

Ordered, this is my childhood dream figure, still got my Giant Commando figure from when I was a kid, Worth every penny of that 250 for me, but I'm blinded by nostalgia and I don't care:lol

If you must, PO from BBTS and wait for a $20 Sideshow coupon/code two or three months down the road. Of if you really want to get daring, wait for Spooktacular 2016.

The price increase after just 2 years of collecting HTs, plus our currency's slump against the US$, made me cross out a lot from my wants list, and made my must-have list even shorter -- so short my must-haves now only consist very few figures HT's yet to release/tease yet, like Batman Returns line, Batffleck (both armored and regular costume), and maybe Wonder Gal. The price will definitely only go up some more and I thought I can whine but I'd just be proactive about it.

I remember when shelling out $195 for a DX figure was unheard of. Wasn't too long ago either.

Well, I put in a PO at BBTS for now and will hold off at SSC. If Matrix ends up on a double or triple rewards PO like the BD T-800, then I'm all over it :lol

Smart move. :hi5:

Unless there's a great exclusive, don't PO. Unless HT dramatically cuts production, these will be available and coupon-eligible months from now. $20 here and there adds up.

Ordered, this is my childhood dream figure, still got my Giant Commando figure from when I was a kid, Worth every penny of that 250 for me, but I'm blinded by nostalgia and I don't care:lol
Could not have said it better myself. I am the same. I still have the same figure. I lost all the parts and clothes so he's just in his black underwear, but i remember the fun I had with it.

Ordered earlier and I hope , hope after this we see Dutch with mud and p.e.r.s would be very cool along with regular dutch 2.0 and Conan. The kaustic Conan is tempting but know its just a matter of time 4 CONAN to show up to the hot toys party

Could not have said it better myself. I am the same. I still have the same figure. I lost all the parts and clothes so he's just in his black underwear, but i remember the fun I had with it.

:lol Yup, mines in the same condition, I'm amazing I still have it as many times as I moved since I was a kid, almost all my childhood toys have been lost to the sands of time, but not Commando:)

I wonder with people waiting longer if they will cut back on production numbers? I understand people not p.o right away but i feel 200 on up is norm and if its a figure i love its worth it to me. The one thing i feel 4 is the people who get robbed 4 wanting to be 1st kid on block with the figure to review it. I think some of reviewers get addicted to thier own reviews being 1st in line to bleed money 4 a review.:lol

Back