1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m looking very forward to this. Little nervous though after my yundo pre order with bbts. I have credit I have to use there and was planning first to use it on yundo and now hoping to use it on this. Hopefully I’ll grt her.

Finally got my shipping notice as well! Monday cannot come soon enough! :pray:

I really wish I could get past the friggin' shoulders on this because the rest of her is amazing. I suppose I could investigate using an alternative body...but that would push the overall cost up significantly.

Argh.

I would hope she is shorter than Thor. Hemsworth is 6’ 3”, probably closer to over 6’ 4” with his boots on. Cate is 5’ 9” with heels say 5’ 11”/6ft.

Just had a look at their battle scenes out of curiosity, and Taika doesn't appear to have used any real trickery to enhance her height, so actor height is probably the best guide we do have in this situation. Hela should in theory be pretty tall though. Mind you, so should Thor.

I’ve just spotted a little problem in my Hela leg.
The “underwear” she’s wearing under the suit is not completely flat on the leg and it does show as in the picture.
Someone already know a safe way to take off the jumpsuit without damaging it to lay flat the underwear ? Thanks
bd5ceddf5498881ae9bf0185c566cbb2.jpg

Her headdress looks like it might create a space problem in a detoif

I don‘t think so. She‘s a tad smaller than Avengers Loki and he fits very well into a Detolf when he‘s wearing his helmet :)

About the underwear: I just would use a sewing needle and try to pull the fabric a bit more down through the fabric of her suit.

Back