1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can’t make everyone happy. Release it with seamless arms and there would be complaints.

Seamless arms comes with tearing complaints.

Joints comes with joint exposure complaints.

Fanboy logic.

Came out perfect. Got my charging notice from SS so i should have her on the shelf by this time next week. Rumor is Thor is not very far behind her so i will have to pull my A1 Loki out for a proper family reunion.

I have Gladiator Thor so probably not getting IF Thor. I only needed one shaved head Thor. Plus Gladiator Hulk, Hela and Thor are all on their own shelf for a nice Ragnarok collection.

For Thor, I am waiting to see what A4 brings. I would love to see an Avengers 1 style Thor with today's HT developers.

I have Gladiator Thor so probably not getting IF Thor. I only needed one shaved head Thor. Plus Gladiator Hulk, Hela and Thor are all on their own shelf for a nice Ragnarok collection.

For Thor, I am waiting to see what A4 brings. I would love to see an Avengers 1 style Thor with today's HT developers.

That’s what I’m doing with Cap. Not getting the IW in hopes of a more classic suit. If they make an updated classic long haired Thor it’s mine

I still have my A1 Thor but has the Dark World HS. I did have the complete DW figure but i liked the brighter colors on the A1 and with the HS it's almost perfect.

I'm putting Road Worn, Loki and Hela together. Then on another shelf I have the two TDW figures together. On another I'll have Avengers and Infinity War together, and on another shelf Thor (w/helmet) and Gladiator together..

Watching Ragnarok now after being excited for this reveal today. I know I’ve said it before but damn is that cape color way way off. This is my biggest complaint. Cape is the movie is an emerald green that stands out. This is a very dark barely green. Maybe someone will make a custom one.

Stunning, stunning figure. That sculpt is insane good. Overall a brilliant figure.

Dang, that’s a good sculpt.

So god to see this finally released. :love:
I can't wait till I get mine which, hopefully, will happen November or December. :pray:

Watching Ragnarok now after being excited for this reveal today. I know I’ve said it before but damn is that cape color way way off. This is my biggest complaint. Cape is the movie is an emerald green that stands out. This is a very dark barely green. Maybe someone will make a custom one.

Yeah you're right about that. In fact I barely see any green at all on the HT cape. Looks more like a navy blue to me. Fortunately it appears to be a simple design with no crazy texture all over it, so it should be possible to replace with a more accurate custom if someone wants to go through the trouble.

Hela_Thor_IMDB_2-e1509736724443.jpg

Yeah you're right about that. In fact I barely see any green at all on the HT cape. Looks more like a navy blue to me. Fortunately it appears to be a simple design with no crazy texture all over it, so it should be possible to replace with a more accurate custom if someone wants to go through the trouble.

View attachment 429128

Yep. It’s got a shine too it too in some scenes. Once I get her in hand I’m going to see about either getting one made.

Sideshow must be expecting this to come in this week. I have a final flex on the 15th which has not been moved, I have 2 other payments for other figures also due on the 15th that were moved to November last week. Fingers crossed might have it really soon.

Sideshow must be expecting this to come in this week. I have a final flex on the 15th which has not been moved, I have 2 other payments for other figures also due on the 15th that were moved to November last week. Fingers crossed might have it really soon.

Mine is charging Tuesday.

I can live with it if makes the figure last longer. I doubt Wonder Woman could hold that hammer at a 90 degree angle for a month or two without causing some joint damage.

Personally I'd have preferred the Wonder Woman look, but then I can get away with it because every one of my Thors and their rubber arms has barely been budged.

I've decided to let this one go. But congrats to everyone who will be getting her...looking forward to seeing all the in-hand pics.

I want her - but only as a really great deal. Still kind of on the fence...for me it's not having an unhelmeted, rooted hair sculpt. Just getting tired of that kind of thing from HT, esp. when a character spends a fair amount of time unmasked or unhelmeted.

It's like CW Black Panther - again - where u had to source your own headsculpt which adds to the cost anyway.

Back