1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some "un-futzed" photos of my Fett that I posed late last night. Had him since release but just got around to getting my display up so he's been hiding in a box.

0ce57c94a7b608bb8597fd57c1333309.jpg

7fc585f092c21bd25183b04b4a869486.jpg

ac0d8753539f6befa85e42e61de38b9d.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I removed the undersuit before posing

Looks good!

I got my SS Boba hands today, I like the look of them much better. I'm still stumped by the wrist pegs though, I cut them to the right length, do I need to modify the thickness aswell?

Also I just noticed that I bought them on eBay from Galactiboy, thanks! :)

i had to shave my SS wrist pegs down to make them fit,,, just took a dremel ( or an electric sander) and just shave them round the sides till they fit .Perfect !

I was thinking of getting some sideshow hands myself. Anyone know if the "action" get from Sideshow will for the HT body?

great pics Yoshi :clap

is there a neck mod for this guy to make it look longer? or is that done by removing fat/padded under suit? im always futzing mine trying to show neck in the poses i choose.

love the sarlac set up jzerby00 :clap have mine on reg base have not got out sarlac yet but lookin forward to it.

Just spent the best part of an hour trying to attach the jet pack after mine arrived this morning. I need to stop with the Boba now as I have SS, SS concept and now this.

Brand new to 1/6. In the process of selling all of my 6" black series. Anyways, is there a trick to keep Boba's sleeves from retracting into his gauntlets?

Brand new to 1/6. In the process of selling all of my 6" black series. Anyways, is there a trick to keep Boba's sleeves from retracting into his gauntlets?

When putting them on? Best get yourself some tweezers. They go hand in hand in 1/6 collecting.

I've found that twisting the sleeves before you put on gloves and gauntlets keeps the sleeves in place longer. Then once you have it on futz it back. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back