1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to getting Boba on display.

Body swapped and I follows parras advice about using the the fat suit only on the chest.
e8151b6a9701a2dd5e9ac8ae8632601d.jpg
5602874e88831e47ac3a1e4748078dd7.jpg

The jet pack attatchment, loose gauntlets, and black wrist joint are my only real gripes with this figure. Everything else is fantastic, once you've managed to get the jet pack in place. Easiest method is to hold the figure upside down, while you try to hook the jet pack on.

Took a break from my ESB custom to work on getting the RotJ in order. Body swap and a few other mods. VERY pleased with the results. I should've been on the Hot Toys panel for getting this figure sorted out!

397C374E-097A-4C07-AFBD-CA13A166CA6B.jpg

The jet pack attatchment, loose gauntlets, and black wrist joint are my only real gripes with this figure. Everything else is fantastic, once you've managed to get the jet pack in place. Easiest method is to hold the figure upside down, while you try to hook the jet pack on.

Yeah those wrist pegs are annoying! I didn't really have any issues getting the jetpack on.

Anyone else have a problem with the fabric around the neck? I found it's hard to get that looking down pose since it pushes the head back up.

Took a break from my ESB custom to work on getting the RotJ in order. Body swap and a few other mods. VERY pleased with the results. I should've been on the Hot Toys panel for getting this figure sorted out!

397C374E-097A-4C07-AFBD-CA13A166CA6B.jpg

That looks fantastic Rubio. I've been completely happy with Hot Toys effort, aside from the bizarre black wrist pegs. I've never really cared about the little details, helmet shape, visor, etc, so it's really interesting to read what you Fett experts have to say about costume accuracy.

Only mod I've done thus far is removing the fat suit and scuba belt. I think it looks better but it's not a huge difference to my old eyes.

Another crap cell phone pic!

Added the Sideshow V2 ammo belt (modified), Sideshow V2 hands (may still paint some Hot Toys hands), and Sideshow V1 cape.

Ordered another V2 ammo belt (for the symmetrical hip pockets). Also switched out to the Medicom gauntlets. Further modded the helmet to add the details on the rangefinder ear, plus painted the lens at the top of the rangefinder. Still many details to add, including more shading on the chest armor. Can't wait for Hot Toys to release their ESB And make this one huge waste of time lol!

EB8C1723-E501-47FF-9E3C-0C620DAFCD2D.jpg

Wow. That just shows what a poor job Hot Toys did on the gloves. They killed every other aspect and then just called it quits when it came to the hands.

Looks great. How much work is needed to swap to the SS hands? I assume it's more work than just switching the wrist pegs.

Just bought a set of Sideshow hands on eBay, those black pegs have really begun to bother me.

Back