1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the SS ESB gauntlets fit this?

The left gauntlet fits pretty well.

The right gauntlet is a different story. I'm working on a custom ESB that uses the Hot Toys body as a base, and I had to Dremel the right arm down significantly (and the Hot Toys forearms are ALREADY pretty skinny). I may opt to use the Marmit gauntlets, or rework another set of Hot Toys gauntlets.

Got My Hot Toys Boba yesterday l am really stoked about it . For years I have owned both v1 and v2 sideshow Bobas but now I can safley say this is the shiz niz of boba fetts in one 6 .

This is my main complaint and its very miniscule.

The shin tools look cheap and there are seam lines on most of them . would have been nice to have metal ones.
The suit isnt weathered enough but thats an easy fix
some areas look a little rushed and low quality such as the flame thrower cone piece. it appears to be a sideshow like quality .

Aside from that this is an excellant piece and worth the money .

watch out for the right arm guantlett little toggle switch they look and feel they can break off easily .

ignore my spelling , its Sunday afternoon lol

Any idea rubio95?

There are posts on the underside of the armor. They run through holes in the cloth vest and are fastened by heat-welded plugs. Almost like a mushroom.
I have repainted one of my armor vests, but I didn't remove the armor pieces (I don't want to bother with reattaching them).
As for the crooked armor 'problem,' the posts are very solid, so the armor pieces can be 'wiggled' around with quite a bit of force. This will stretch the holes in the vest, allowing for the armor to be spaced out (as long as the problem isn't the center diamond - if that piece is crooked, you're SOL, unfortunately). I've done this with all my 1/6 vests, as well as the vest on my 1/4. That said, take it easy. I don't want anyone coming to me if something goes wrong lol!

Last edited:
hi there, I am getting my Boba Fett delivered this week or the following one.

I guess the things I have to watch out for are the chest armor pieces, and the boots, there have been (and still are) issues with both, right?

Also, Rubio, if you can post some more photos of your badass Fett :)

hi there, I am getting my Boba Fett delivered this week or the following one.

I guess the things I have to watch out for are the chest armor pieces, and the boots, there have been (and still are) issues with both, right?

Also, Rubio, if you can post some more photos of your badass Fett :)

the more i look at this new Boba in hand , the more i notice things like my Knee Darts are crooked or bent and half assed glued in , the top of my rocket on backpack wasnt glued in correctly and isnt sitting correctly . Today , one shoe spike fell off i reglued it on . the paint on shin tools appears to be moulded in silver plastic not painted and looks really cheap n nasty . ill fix it other then that its pretty spot on . The gap in the right arm gauntlett is bothering me now. The Sideshow one was too narrow now the hot toys is too wide around the wrist peg part . some items of the sideshow one appear to be better quality however this hot toys is more accurate ( sideshow was esb and hot toys is ROTJ ) but th hot toys one is closer to the screen version.

05718f8e8f5a9ffba06f73d692208e32_zpsuuqmpaus.jpg

c487a0de3eec0dc81d7aa39db9c6f4fa_zpsvf0fy3nr.jpg

912b2f7efed345b357a414e0f4f06f1c_zpsprsx9dfl.jpg

No replacement vest for my figure, so instead of sending the whole figure back I got 15 % off and bought a new vest on eBay.

Dear Meth Head,
My name is Allen Ou.
Something need your help.
Can you see my message on here or Fb?
Thanks!!
Allen

There are posts on the underside of the armor. They run through holes in the cloth vest and are fastened by heat-welded plugs. Almost like a mushroom.
I have repainted one of my armor vests, but I didn't remove the armor pieces (I don't want to bother with reattaching them).
As for the crooked armor 'problem,' the posts are very solid, so the armor pieces can be 'wiggled' around with quite a bit of force. This will stretch the holes in the vest, allowing for the armor to be spaced out (as long as the problem isn't the center diamond - if that piece is crooked, you're SOL, unfortunately). I've done this with all my 1/6 vests, as well as the vest on my 1/4. That said, take it easy. I don't want anyone coming to me if something goes wrong lol!

Got it. Cheers.

That's the pose everybody's Fett has been striking lol, including mine. It's just so quintessentially "Fett".

You so right. He looks like a cool customer in this pose. I may just "tip" his head slightly more down as if he is nodding to Jedi Luke in Jabba's Palace.

Is the helmet really as long as it seems? In most pics it seems that way but others it looks fine.

Back