1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think lots of people still don't have the figure. It's coming in a couple of batches from what I can tell. I ordered from a dealer that has yet to get it.

I think when **** is cut-and-dry kickass awesome, there is little to be said.

Am I missing something ridiculously horrible about this figure??? To my eye it seems less imperfect than most of the line so far, and a figure like Leia that seems to need an entire new outfit as an upgrade is getting more attention than Boba-fkin-Fett??

I didn't get this in hand but it looks pretty solid based on pics. Removing the fat suit looks like a must, but aside from that what's so bad about this that it's whisper quiet in here??

The only bad thing about this figure are the black wrist joints sticking out when he holds the gun.

Am I missing something ridiculously horrible about this figure??? To my eye it seems less imperfect than most of the line so far, and a figure like Leia that seems to need an entire new outfit as an upgrade is getting more attention than Boba-fkin-Fett??

I didn't get this in hand but it looks pretty solid based on pics. Removing the fat suit looks like a must, but aside from that what's so bad about this that it's whisper quiet in here??

I have both the 1/4 Boba and the 1/6 and I like the 1/6 a whole lot more. It is less detailed but I found the 1/4 to be quite too big and clunky for my liking.

I don't think you need to remove the fat suit I think it looks great out of the box. The only real complaint is the paint job on the hands sucks.

tzheukT.jpg

Maybe that's what it is; not everyone has him yet. And maybe Zenjay is right too. Those threads that have 300, 500, 1000 pages probably fill up with quicker with more side by sides, PS manips and nitpicking (not necessarily a bad thing).

I'm picking up this dude in a little bit; hopefully I'll have time to open him today. Fingers crossed that I get tight sleeves and straight chest plates (the crooked chest plate situation really sucks but the variation in sleeve width is just inexcusable for HT. That's something you'd expect from SS)

Ordered two and received them yesterday. Killer figure and by far my favorite HT figure I have purchased in a while. I'm fine with the padded suit but I definitely agree the black pegs should have been grey though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great figure. I always have to stop and admire it. I don't get the wrist pegs but easy to overlook when the rest of it is so well done.

uploadfromtaptalk1465430244195.jpg

Trying to hold off of buying this guy in the hope that there's some news of a ESB Fett at SDCC this year,,,, but seeing all these piks, its becoming considerably harder to do so.

I have a Medi Jango somewhere, but I can't find it so only got pics of what others had, SS vs HT.

That HT jetpack can be frustrating and the magnet barely does anything, but the HT Fett can stand on its own unlike the SS. HT is definitely much much nicer, but really much of a muchness too. If you have one Fett, you don't really need the other. I knew going in and still wonder why I forked out for the HT. I mean, he's not like Ironman... Hot Toys I guess. I'm wondering if I should do it with Deadpool now.

Damn, koofasa, that comparison pic really shows off how much of an improvement the HT one is! Especially the chest armor--it's like night and day!

Dammit, I didn't want to bother replacing my Sideshow Boba since I prefer the ESB look, but seeing that pic really makes me want to consider getting the HT one!

I think it's quiet BECAUSE it's perfect. [emoji3]

There's nothing like a well executed figure, with nothing to complain about, to cool off a thread real fast. [emoji38]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

00QpKHt.jpg

7enu3cL.jpg

I love the figure but I wish there was an easier way to reset and fix the chest armor pieces because they seem askew.

Also, the 3 belts arejust bulky and hard to make sure look right without making him seem fat

I know this figure is pricey but those on the fence shouldn't wait.
Not that its in danger of selling out..its just TOO awesome period. plus, why wait around for ESB version? That could be years...

I think it's quiet BECAUSE it's perfect. [emoji3]

There's nothing like a well executed figure, with nothing to complain about, to cool off a thread real fast. [emoji38]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Yea, I guess it'a mix of being a great fig and people are just starting to receive him, so even the positives posts didn't start rolling in yet

I got mine yesterday and straight out of he box it's an awesome piece! I only gave it a really good inspection but didn't even take the plastic off the boots yet, so I'm sure I'll love this that much more when I get him posed up and displayed.

It may not be the pure perfection that some are looking for, but I don't know if that level of perfection is realistic without the touch of a talented customizer. Sure, there's a little room for improvement here and there, but I won't hyper-scrutinize every element of accuracy of the helmet, jet-pack, blaster, etc. In this scale and for a mass produced figure, this is a fantastic representation of Mr. Fett with all the high-end fine detail you'd expect from HT. The positives far out-weigh the few things there are to be nit-picky about.

The only things that's are a thorn in my side is the varied fit of the sleeves, and I think they could've spaced the armor plates better. Forget about the crooked ones because that's just bad QC and those should be replaced, but even on some straight ones, the bottom piece is touching the 2 top sections.

I had the luxury of choosing from 3 different ones at a local shop. All were deluxes; 2 had the flared out sleeves and the one I choose was more fitted, but still not as fitted is the best examples I've seen in some pics here. After reading about missing boot spikes and do-dads on the knee guards, I made sure to check for them and all 3 of the sets I saw were intact.

Can't wait to dig in more!

Damn, koofasa, that comparison pic really shows off how much of an improvement the HT one is! Especially the chest armor--it's like night and day!

Dammit, I didn't want to bother replacing my Sideshow Boba since I prefer the ESB look, but seeing that pic really makes me want to consider getting the HT one!

I was in the exact same boat, but after seeing pics of the HT version I sold off my SS one and brought the HT one. I haven't looked back since :)

I got it yesterday and I love it! I've lined up all my fetts for comparison
db2cd7853ff7230c0e05636341f8c8f2.jpg
f2aeebc8ff8a1d2e75f79af4bd9a2e9e.jpg
bb71e8c1a777fc2c07200e148b8a31c1.jpg
178f6be480721daa5535eeca562b6e31.jpg
39ed496813471eca8946963c4162e40d.jpg

The only one that isn't stock out of the box is the RAH ESB, which i modded with a new body and some sideshow parts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back