1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I talked to them now and it seems like a miscommunication, the guy I talked to had noticed the mistake but then someone else had shipped it anyway.

Oh well, time to build up excitement again.

Only to receive a package with 6 inch Black Series Boba. :lol

Is this issue affecting all Fetts or just the deluxe (or normal) edition?

Funny you ask. So I originally bought a deluxe, which had wider sleeves. Love the fig so much I bought a second. This time I got a non deluxe, and BAM tight sleeves! I dont know if its a batch difference or edition difference, I ordered a couple jumpsuits off ebay from single editions, so hopefully they arrive with tight sleeves

That figure is perfect. The only negative point I find is that left hand black peg that is impossible to hide when he's holding his gun.

Does anyone know how easy it is to adjust the chest armor to align?
On mine the central diamond shaped piece isn't parallel to the rest of the pieces and it's pretty annoying.

That figure is perfect. The only negative point I find is that left hand black peg that is impossible to hide when he's holding his gun.

That's really the only thing that bugs me about this figure. It wouldn't be so noticeable if Hot Toys had given him matching grey wrist pegs.

68c8cbd471c91dcd1e339d147787366b.jpg

I'd love to get this HT Boba Fett. I actually like the Sarlacc Pit display. But I'll hold off....I did get the 1/4 scale Boba, and I must say:

8c227fafa8bf77b5022439c38f88bcb2.jpg

It's an amazing figure. I'm a big Boba fan tho so we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was supposed to get my HT Boba Fett today, but due to "adverse weather conditions" delivery will be rescheduled to an undetermined date...:impatient:

The deluxe figure came in the mail today. I think it looks great, adds some much needed colour to my star wars display which was mostly black, white and brown until now. I managed to get him posed with the sarlacc without using the black support piece.

bobafett.png

The deluxe figure came in the mail today. I think it looks great, adds some much needed colour to my star wars display which was mostly black, white and brown until now. I managed to get him posed with the sarlacc without using the black support piece.

bobafett.png

Really nice pose! All in the posing my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's true about the colors. With ANH having dominated the HT schedule - mostly very muted colors with black or white being the brightes - it is nice to have all the colors Fett brings (and Fett at his most colorful.) It was a bit like when Luke X-Wing arrived in the ANH cabinet... finally some color.

Yeah I like it.......a little bit delicate in some area's be interesting to see if Hot toys do one?

Back