1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too crazy about that sarlac base, but that Boba Fett... I'm just like... amazeballs. I will have one, oh yes. I hope they do a legit ESB version as well. I had to sell my SS ESB Boba. What an eyesore, IMO.

I'm not too crazy about that sarlac base, but that Boba Fett... I'm just like... amazeballs. I will have one, oh yes. I hope they do a legit ESB version as well. I had to sell my SS ESB Boba. What an eyesore, IMO.
Same here no love for the sarlac base. It's nice to have but dam......add shipping and this figure get's near the $300 mark :( Plus they should of stuck w/ the special edition sticker rather than add the artwork of the sarlac which makes the box to me at least not so exciting.

killer figure and amazing diorama bendible tentacles AWSOME!! can't waite to get mine!

Just waiting on all my RP points to kick in in about a week. Looks like Ill be picking up the exclusive for about $150.
Those spook points and recent orders really help to soften the blow.

Thanks to Mr. Elljay.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Would have preferred they had used grey wrist joints that match the color of the hands, instead of the black ones I can see. It's a small nitpick on an over all amazing looking figure.

This just looks like a can't miss figure, one that will only sky rocket in price once it's retired.

Still not impress by the sarlacc base. It't too small and always will be of course. It doesn't look right to me.

It's looking better and better in all these pictures! I don't like the deluxe stand at all - besides the SE beak, why is it rocky instead of sandy?

That last pic with jedi Luke makes me impatient for HT to make him.

Still not impress by the sarlacc base. It't too small and always will be of course. It doesn't look right to me.

The most compelling poses involve the tentacles wrapping around Fett's body but he's too close to the beak and the Sarlacc and Fett are too far out of scale with one another to fully pull off the illusion.

Beautiful pics Yankeefanboy!

I preordered the deluxe as well. I'm going to pose mine into a more accurate panicky squirming pose.

Thanks but they're not mine, I just found them. :lol

Well, if figurejunkie's video hadn't already convinced me on this one, elljay ' s pictures would have. It looks like a stunner....

Back