1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But man, that SSC Kermit green - you wonder how that got so far off the mark, and even V2 seems to be along similar lines. ESB Fett's green is supposed to be almost a bluish grey mixed with a pale green.

Yeah I'm not a huge Fett expert and don't care about most of the other details, but the color of the green on my SSC has definitely always bugged me (well that and the fact he seems so damn short).

I've always preferred the idea of having a ESB Fett, but after seeing how much better the HT version looks I might have to opt for ROTJ instead...

So this is still pre order but people are getting them that pre ordered? Odd shipping/stock with some of the new figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having a lot of fun with this figure. I hate to say it, but he's so much more fun than the 1/4 scale.

Disrobed, removed the padded suit, shaved down the latissimus dorsi, redressed.

018.jpg

026.jpg

038.jpg

080.jpg

086.jpg

105.jpg

Got him and love him buuuuut does anyone else have a visible wire in the front of the cape? I understand the cloak is supposed to be distressed but the metal wire on mine can be seen, I was wondering if this is just on mine or if that hole is on purpose.
Mine was exactly like that. No worries man, just push that wire back in if it bothers you.

wow, wow, great pictures coming in constantly!

Rubio, thank you for your pics and mods. Great modding on HT Fett!
Taking out the fat suit is a neccessary move, I am doing that, it looks much better.
Just one question: what do you mean when you say "shaved down the latissimus dorsi"? I am sorry but I do not follow you... OK I googled and I see you shaved part of the back of the body for a more loose fit?

Jedijim! great, magnificent display with Jedi Luke and Fett. I plan on doing the same.
I was even considering swapping Boba Fett body with TTM22 slim body we are currently using on Jedi Luke.
I think Fett can improve on a more slim built body, and Luke might improve with a slightly more strong built body.
Do you consider trying this swap?

Looking at the SS & HT Fetts side by side it is obvious they shouldn't be in the same price category. Granted I have the V1 SS, still one looks like a person in a suit & the other a toy.

I'm having a lot of fun with this figure. I hate to say it, but he's so much more fun than the 1/4 scale.

018.jpg

026.jpg

038.jpg

080.jpg

086.jpg

105.jpg

Looks great! You removed the padding, was that easy? I'm half tempted to do it to mine.

Same, if its easy and wont ruin the figure i might try it.

Yeah that's my thinking. Those pics look great. I love the way mine looks now, but i think I'm gonna take him apart and re assemble him to 'tidy him up' if you know what I mean. And I'll be using this as a reference haha

105.jpg

Love this pic.:clap Helmet looks dead-on there.

Man in suit time.

Love this figure but like i said I can't get a HT figure w/o having to fix something from it. His braid on the shoulder stitching was loose when i opened him up. Maybe the wife can fix this but it's disappointing.

Back