1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get on the wait list for this but can't find it anywhere on the site, anyone know what/where I should be looking?
Try going to Google and searching "Hot Toys Resistance Rey" and there should be a link to the item on Sideshowtoy. That's how I've found some items on waitlist.

There we go. When I try to post links on my phone they don't seem to work for some reason.

Wow, this figure looks absolutely amazing. And kudos on getting the color of Rey's outfit correct! (cough, cough HASBRO!)

She may be out today. Picture from Secret Base's Facebook.
IMG_6209.JPG

Awesome. Glad mine converted. Just wish she had more of a sad face like in the scene

I like this version better than the original. Still wish there was another way to get BB-8 though (although I'm sure there will be another down the line).

Figure looks great. So is it officially released in HK now?

I like this version better than the original. Still wish there was another way to get BB-8 though (although I'm sure there will be another down the line).

I'm certain people have to be parting him out on eBay, no?

Dang! I didn't know this was waitlisted! BBTS still has it for preorder - thank goodness!

Yeah she's waitlisted but not selling out at BBTS. Is that only because of flexpay?

I put a pre-order in at BBTS. Had it ordered initially but was going to cancel. The pictures are swaying me to keep it though.

Back