1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13743425_707325129405245_1198143038_n.jpg

:slap I was not planing on buying any figures from the new movies. Now I am tempted to get old Luke and old Han. Together they would make a great "expanded universe" display from some adventure before TFA.

The sculpt is in the same vein of "idealization" of characters that's going on for a lot of their SW headsculpts IMO. Works fine for me.

It's the first hot toys Star Wars headsculpt I've been impressed by. I think they've really dropped the ball on all previous figures.

The mechanical hand looks great. The hair is not doing that sculpt any favors.

It's the first hot toys Star Wars headsculpt I've been impressed by. I think they've really dropped the ball on all previous figures.

Lol have you seen Harley Quinn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt looks like him if he were not the broken man in that still. The expressions are polar opposites. Still looks like him though. Not enough white in the beard. That would go a long way. Messy hair would take it even further.

Surprised most people are being so forgiving on the sculpt.

Yeah to me this looks even more off than Obi-Wan. It's got lots of great detail, but the underlying shape and likeness just doesn't seem right to me at all.

Although I guess it's for the best, since it's one more figure I won't be really tempted to buy and I can be free to concentrate on others instead. :)

Back