1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoiler tagged the quote, I thought that would count

But it hasn't been out for a week yet. I only mention in case some people have not seen it, like the person who gave a warning in their post above to be safe.

Just let it go, no one’s complaining that anything was ruined for them. Let’s get back to this figure.

qWrptrZ.jpg

Last edited:
Lets change the subject to how to upload pics so they aren't sideways.

j/k great shot!

iPhone shots must be edited and resaved.....its a weird apple thing.

You actually do not need that change anything...just resave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movie spoiler below, please don't read if you haven't seen it yet. :nono:ignore:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That would be a popular variant because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wrapped and waiting to be placed under the Christmas Tree... bought a few Porg Pez dispensers at the checkout of the local Dollar Store as I bought some Christmas stuff. Snapped them off and they're perfect size to keep Luke company.

Has anyone attempted to pose him crosslegged?

6732e7ab920b7c52418cfdfcb96d5d70.jpg
166989cbacd1e371311ac4858053ebd8.jpg
58bf75d878625cfc7de6f8c6db3cba68.jpg
33d5df41912e01c46c98c6e797e76c67.jpg
f3a7f30580d1b3b3ec4de35616587e97.jpg

Here for you guys i really like the figure. Its not perfect. Need a lot of fuzzing the sculpt its no good(i will be replaizing it for the tlj one) and his foot and hands are huge. For the pose it was preety easy i didnt had to force with it or anything and i do prefer both feet at the same level Rather than one over the other i dont remember how his hands where put on the movie but i like to think he has his lightsaber Floting in his non mechanical hand

Sory if the pics are not hd i did it in a hurry

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

f3a7f30580d1b3b3ec4de35616587e97.jpg

Here for you guys i really like the figure. Its not perfect. Need a lot of fuzzing the sculpt its no good(i will be replaizing it for the tlj one) and his foot and hands are huge. For the pose it was preety easy i didnt had to force with it or anything and i do prefer both feet at the same level Rather than one over the other i dont remember how his hands where put on the movie but i like to think he has his lightsaber Floting in his non mechanical hand

Sory if the pics are not hd i did it in a hurry

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That is awesome! :clap :rock

Back